The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 can be worn following a slight ankle sprain. It provides firm and comfortable compression to encourage healing and help prevent recurring injury.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ankle Brace 8?
The Ankle Brace 8 has been designed to offer optimal protection to the ankle following a slight sprain, and can also be worn after the sprain has healed for ongoing support. Whether you've injured your ankle on the football pitch, knocked it during hockey, or turned it the wrong way while on the slopes, the Ankle Brace 8 can help.
The ankle brace will also help to prevent recurring ankle injury, and can be worn where ankles are affected by mild distortion, capsule irritation, or mild instability. Next time you're practising on the tennis court or jumping for the shuttlecock during a game of badminton, wearing the Ankle Brace 8 can help prevent those nasty ankle injuries from occurring.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is recommended for wearing during the following sporting activities:
Key Features and Benefits of the Ankle Brace 8
- Ankle brace for wearing following light ankle sprains
- Can be work to prevent recurring ankle injury
- Also suitable for mild distortion, capsule irritation, and mild instability
- Figure-of-eight straps provide firm and comfortable compression
- Available for both the left and right ankles in a choice of sizes
- Easy to apply for immediate wearing and optimal benefit
Comfortable to Wear
With figure-of-eight straps, the Ankle Brace 8 provides a firm yet comfortable compression to encourage healing and reduce pain. As it does not cause any discomfort or irritation, regular sporting performance can be maintained without compromise to the level of support provided.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is available for both the right and the left foot, and can be purchased in a choice of sizes that are based on the circumference around the ball of the foot. Please see the table below for information.
|Brace Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||22 - 22.5cm |
|Medium ||22.5 - 25.5cm |
|Large ||25.5 - 28.5cm |
The required options can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
How to Apply the Push Sports Ankle Brace 8
To apply the Push Sports Ankle Brace 8, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the ankle brace.
- Apply the brace, with the heel section of the brace fitting snugly around the heel.
- Pull your foot towards you with the foot positioned at a 90° angle. Tighten and fasten the top of the brace.
- Wrap the broad elastic strap around the back of the lower leg to the front, diagonally across the instep. The pass it underneath the foot and along the outside towards the inside of the ankle to create a figure-of-eight. Fasten the strap with the hook-and-loop material.