The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx can be worn during training after ankle ligament injury and to prevent recurring injury or instability. The brace is comfortable to wear, and is designed to leave the instep free.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ankle Brace Kicx?
The Ankle Brace Kicx has been designed to offer optimal protection against ankle sprains during sports. It can be worn following an injury to ankle ligaments to prevent fresh injuries from occurring. In cases of ankle instability, the brace can be worn for continual support, while protecting the ankle against damage or pain.
If you are returning to training after an injury, whether a bad sprain during a rugby match or after a tumble while out for a run, the Ankle Brace Kicx will provide optimal support to help you back on your feet and on your way to a full recover.
Key Features and Benefits of the Ankle Brace Kicx
- Ankle brace for wearing during training following ankle ligament injury
- Prevents recurring ankle injury and instability
- Brace fits snugly to the ankle while applying comfortable pressure around the joint
- Non-elastic functional straps on the outside of the ankle leave the instep free
- Available for both the right and the left ankle in a choice of sizes
Comfortable to Wear
With a snug fit around the ankle, the Kicx applies a comfortable pressure to the joint to offer pain relief and reliable protection. The non-elastic functional straps on the outside leave the instep free, thus not hindering performance during training or play.
The Prophy-X strap system stabilises the ankle while providing a pleasant firm feeling with adjustable pressure. Once firmly secured to the foot and ankle, the brace slides into a shoe or boot for reliable support during sports.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is available for both the right and the left foot, and can be purchased in a choice of sizes that are based on both UK shoe size and instep circumference. Please see the table below for information.
|Brace Size ||Instep Circumference (cm) ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||28 - 32cm ||Size 4 - 9 ||Size 37 - 42 |
|Medium ||32 - 35cm ||Size 7 - 10.5 ||Size 40 - 45 |
|Large ||35 - 39cm ||Size 9 - 13 ||Size 43 - 48 |
The required options can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
How to Apply the Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx
To apply the Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the ankle brace.
- Open the three hook-and-loop fasteners, then pull the brace over the foot. The heel of the brace should fit snugly around the heel, and the entire elastic base should fit closely against the foot without being twisted.
- Place the foot at a 90° angle, and place the stiffener on the inside of the ankle in the correct position behind the malleolus (ankle bone) by tightening and fastening the small strap with the single blue mark. The stiffener should not touch the malleolus.
- Tighten and fasten the small strap with the two blue marks.
- Fasten the elastic strap to a comfortable tightness around the ankle.