Rehband Floorball Soft Shinguards
If you play ball games and contact sports, your lower legs can be targets for impact. Knocks to the shins are often inevitable, but sustaining a calf muscle injury can halt your training and stop you from doing what you love.
It's therefore important that you provide yourself with basic protection. The Rehband Floorball Soft Shin Guards are perfect for indoor ball games, like floorball. Protecting the shins from blows and falls, they also support the lower legs to prevent calf muscle injuries.
Who Can Make Gains with the Soft Shin Guards?
The Soft Shin Guards feature a neoprene fabric construction which accelerates blood flow to the area, helping reduce swellings and bruises. The shinguards work to alleviate existing injuries whilst also protecting against future damage.
This makes them ideal for any ambitious athlete wanting to get the most out of their training.
Indications of the Floorball Soft Shinguards
The Floorball Soft Shinguards are suitable for:
- Indoor sports e.g. floorball
- Protecting shins from blows and falls
- Supporting lower legs
- Preventing calf muscle injuries
- Accelerating reduction of swellings and bruises
Features of the Rehband Shin Guards
- Sold as a pair
- Protects against calf muscle and shin injuries
- Reinforced with 5mm neoprene - retains warmth, encourages blood flow to shin
- Soft - comfortable, non-restrictive
- Available in 3 sizes
- 1.5mm neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Close all Velcro
- Remove detachable splints
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
Keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the calf:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||34 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 38cm |
|Large ||38 - 41cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.