If you're suffering from knee pain and want to improve your lift, try the Rehband QD Knitted Knee Sleeve. Designed to provide ergonomic comfort and superior pain-relief, the QD Knee Sleeve keeps your knee secure and ready for extended use.
Who Can Make Gains with the QD Knitted Knee Support?
Developed from decades of anatomic research, the QD Knitted Knee Support is designed to boost your performance and athletic ability by providing around-the-clock care for a particularly painful knee. If you're playing football and want to continue playing, the Knee Support will provide secure compression and increased blood circulation to ensure injuries are minimal and your performance is high.
Key Features of the QD Knitted Knee Support
- Bamboo charcoal and breathable polymide provides improved moisture management
- Increases muscle coordination through a combination of compression and warmth
- Fast warm-up and retained temperature for your convenience
- Suitable for everyday use
- Sold as a single knee support to assist with a painful knee
Which Conditions Can the QD Knitted Knee Support Help?
The Rehband Knee Support can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Overuse and inflammation
- Knee pain
- Light knee instabilities
Which Size Should I Choose?
Keep the knee slightly bent (30°) and measure the circumference 10cm below the patella. Match your measurement with the table below to find your perfect size.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Close Velcro straps product while wet and let dry
What is the QD Knitted Knee Support Made Of?
- Polyester/bamboo charcoal
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.