If your endurance training feels lack-lustre, try the Rehband QD Neoprene Knee Sleeve (3mm). Providing compression, warmth and stability, this classic support guarantees a reliable addition to any endurance sport or training.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband QD Knee Support (3mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband QD Knee Support (3mm) is designed to provide lightweight therapeutic heat compression and on-the-go protection against knocks and scrapes. If you suffer from a dodgy knee when you train, try this support and reach your potential.
Key Features of the Rehband QD Knee Support
- Neoprene compression provides warmth and stability, allowing for greater performance
- Lightweight material, ideal for endurance sports where you want to carry as little weight as possible
- Protects knee against scrapes, scratches and bruises
- Classified as a medical device which means this product is certified to work as intended
- Universal design is suitable for either the left or right knee
- Sold individually as a single unit
How Do You Apply the QD Neoprene Knee Sleeve?
- Pull the support up to the knee.
- The curve of the side seams should be aligned with the joint.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Knee Sleeve is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference around the leg, 10cm below the patella.
|Size of Knee Sleeve ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||28 - 30cm |
|Small ||30 - 33cm |
|Medium ||33 - 36cm |
|Large ||36 - 39cm |
|Extra Large ||39 - 42cm |
What Materials Is the Rehband QD Knee Sleeve Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.