If you are in need of a light back brace that is both affordable and formidable, then try the Rehband QD Neoprene Back Support (3mm). Made with 3mm thick Neoprene, this back support provides light on-the-go pain relief and support to help you get the most out of your workouts.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband QD Back Support (3mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband QD Back Support (3mm) is designed to provide lightweight, on-the-go pain relief and muscle stabilisation for athletic people. Utilising a soft blend of neoprene material, the support provides superior therapeutic heat compression and allows you to reach your potential.
Key Features of the Rehband QD Back Support
- Neoprene construction protects against bumps and scrapes
- Compression and warmth increases blood circulation and allows for pain relief
- Light stabilisation of muscles provides support for novice powerlifters
- Medically classified product which means this support is certified to work as intended
- Available in 4 different sizes to suit most users
- Sold individually as a single unit
Which Size Should You Choose?
In a standing position, measure the circumference of the widest part of your stomach with a tape measure.
|Size of Back Support ||Abdomen Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||64 - 72cm (25.2 - 28.3") |
|Medium ||72 - 80cm (28.3 - 31.5") |
|Large ||80 - 90cm (31.5 - 35.4") |
|Extra Large ||90 - 100cm (35.4 - 39.4") |
How Do You Apply the Rehband Neoprene Back Support?
- Place the support on the lower back.
- Hold the left end from the lower edge of the support. Take the right end and place it over the left part. Tighten until you feel the desired pressure from the support.
What is the Rehband QD Neoprene Back Support (3mm) Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to Neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.