Ankle pain can be an extremely debilitating symptom of several conditions such as arthritis, overexertion or Achilles tendon injuries, making everyday activities like walking uncomfortable. The Rehband QD Neoprene Ankle Support (5mm) offers protection from future injuries and soothing stability to your injured ankle.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband QD Ankle Support (5mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband QD Ankle Support is designed to provide protection for and alleviate pressure on sore ankles. If you are an active person, the QD Ankle Support will ensure you stay ready for action. Featuring a comfortable anatomic fit and a 5mm thick neoprene blend for protection and compression, the support will help you reach your potential.
Key Features of the QD Ankle Support (5mm)
- Made with 5mm thickness for added protection, but can still be worn inside of shoe
- Neoprene allows for therapeutic heat compression, increasing warmth and blood circulation for pain relief
- Anatomically suited material allows for higher compression and support
- Added comfort with a hook and loop fastener for adjustable tightness
- Classified as a medical device, meaning the support is certified to function as intended
- Unilateral design means it can fit both the right or left foot
- Available in 5 individual sizes
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Does the QD Ankle Support Alleviate?
The Rehband QD Ankle Support (5mm) uses a combination of warmth, compression and density to provide support and pain relief to a number of conditions that affect the ankle. If you have any of the conditions below or are simply experiencing ankle pain, this Rehband Support will soothe your symptoms.
- Ankle sprains
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload in the ankle area
- Ankle pain, inflammation, and wear-and-tear injuries
- Mild instability
- Ankle arthritis
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Stiffness in the foot or ankle joint
How Do You Apply the Rehband QD Ankle Support (5mm)?
- Pull the support onto the ankle
- Tighten the Velcro fasteners at the front as required, until the desired pressure is reached
What Size Should I Choose?
To determine the ideal size for you, place the sole of your foot on the floor and measure the distance from your toes to your heel:
|Ankle Support Size ||Foot Size (cm) |
|Extra Small ||20.8 - 23cm (8.18 - 9.06") |
|23- 24.1cm (9.06 - 9.68") |
|Medium ||24.2 - 26.2cm (9.68 - 10.31") |
|Large ||26.2 - 27.1cm (10.31 - 10.68") |
|Extra Large ||27.1- 28.6cm (10.68- 11.26") |
What Materials is the QD Ankle Support (5mm) Made From?
- Foam: 5mm SBR/Neoprene
- Cover: Polyamide and/or Polyester
- Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable plastic parts
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This item contains neoprene.If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.