If you are athletic, particularly if practising high-impact sports like running, you may suffer from muscle tension, pain, and wear and tear injuries. Featuring a unique patented anatomic construction, the Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Sleeve (3mm) offers light support, ideal for high agility or endurance workouts.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rx Knee Support?
Developed through sixty years of anatomic research from both medical and product development teams, the Rx 3mm Knee Support is designed to alleviate pressure on the knee and boost performance. With this Support, you will reduce the chance of potential injury or sprain, and moreover, allow for more efficient usage of the knee joint. The Support is extremely useful for people who play in endurance sports.
Key Features of the Rehband Rx 3mm Knee Support
- Neoprene with 3mm thickness provides light and non-restrictive support
- Neoprene compression allows for increased blood circulation which improves recovery rate
- Patented anatomic construction improves muscle coordination
- Classified as a medical device, which means this support is certified to work as described
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Can the Rx 3mm Knee Sleeve Help?
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleev can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Wear and tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Rehband Rx 3mm Brace is available in six sizes from XX-Small to XX-Large; please check the chart below to find your size. Keep your knee slightly bent at roughly a 30° angle and measure the circumference of your knee 10cm below the patella (knee-cap).
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|XX-Small ||29 - 33cm |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
What is the Knee Sleeve Made of?
- SBR/neoprene (3mm)
- Polyamide jersey
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.