The wrist is an essential joint to quite a few exercises, the pull up and deadlift to name a few, and here to help you lift that bit higher is the pair of Rehband Rx Wrist Sleeves (5mm). Designed to keep your joints warm and your wrists locked, the Rehband Rx Wrist Sleeves will keep you secure.
Who Can Make Gains with the Wrist Sleeves?
The Rehband Rx Wrist Sleeves (5mm) are the most anatomically superior wrist sleeves currently available in the sportswear market. Whilst dense (but surprisingly lightweight) protection secures the wrists, the sleeves will ensure a boost in blood circulation, enhancing your chosen athletic activity, especially racket sports and heavy lifting.
Key Features of the Rehband Rx Wrist Sleeves
- Made from breathable Polymide for improved moisture management
- Neoprene with 5mm thickness for added protection against scrapes and bruises
- Aluminium splints allow for superior compression to your wrists
- Provided in a pair to support both wrists
- Available in 4 sizes – please select from the drop-down menu above
Which Size Do I Need?
Keep the wrist in a neutral position and measure the circumference (cm) around the wrist joint. Match your measurement to the table below to find your ideal size.
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||15 - 16cm |
|Medium ||17 - 18cm |
|Large ||19 - 20cm |
What Conditions Can the Rx Wrist Sleeves Help?
The Rx Wrist Sleeves are suitable for the following conditions:
- Wrist instability, hypermobility and impingement syndromes
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload in the wrist area
- Wrist pain, inflammation and wear-and-tear injuries
What Are the Wrist Supports Made From?
- Aluminium splint
- Close all Velcro
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
This item contains neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.