Your wrists play a major role in heavy lifting, providing stability and focus to your workouts – this can put your wrists at risk of injury, soft tissue overload or sprain. The Rehband X Rx Neoprene Wrist Support (5mm) not only provides compression and warmth to ease external pressure on your wrist, but utilises anatomic technology to boost your lifting power.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Wrist Support (5mm)?
The Rehband X Rx Neoprene Wrist Support (5mm) draws on decades of anatomic research and development to bring you a highly functionable and performance enhancing piece of sportswear. Featuring a semi-flexible strap for individual adjustment and a 5mm dense neoprene material for added protection, this Support allows you to reach your potential.
Key Features of the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Wrist Support (5mm)
- Semi-flexible strap offers individual adjustment and extra compression
- Neoprene compression increases warmth and blood flow for rapid recovery time
- Thickness of 5mm offers wrist protection from scrapes and bruises
- Classified as a medical device, which means this support is certified to work as intended
- Can be purchased in 4 different sizes, suitable for most users
- Sold individually as a single unit, either as a Left or Right brace
How Do You Apply the Rehband Neoprene Wrist Support?
- Place the support on the wrist.
- Tighten all Velcro closures until the desired pressure is reached and close them.
What Size Should I Choose?
Keep the wrist in a neutral position and measure the circumference around the wrist joint.
|Size of Wrist Support ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||15 - 16.5cm |
|Medium ||16.5 - 18cm |
|Large ||18 - 19.5cm |
|Extra Large ||19.5 - 22cm |
What Materials is the Rehband X Rx Wrist Brace Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable splints
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.