If you're lifting heavy and need a boost with those squats, the Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Sleeve (7mm) is the sleeve for you. The densest support that Rehband has to offer, the anatomically constructed sleeve provides the knee joint with strong compression and powerful stabilisation.
Who Makes Gains with the Rx Knee Sleeve (7mm)?
Based on decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve (7mm) is the ideal companion for heavy static lifts. Constructed from a soft blend of Neoprene and Polymide, the Rx Knee Sleeve utilises warm compression and a skin-tight fit to allow for optimal muscle coordination and explosive power. Together, these elements improve your performance capability and allow you to take your training to the next level.
Key Features of the Rx 7mm Knee Support
- Neoprene 7mm thickness provides good density and strong support for heavy lifts
- Four-panel design and anatomic construction allows for tight and comfortable fit
- Though Rehband's thickst support, the sleeve provides a safe and optimal range of motion
- Stays in place during workouts allowing for greater muscle coordination and focus
- Increases blood circulation to aid with healing allows for relief of knee pain and pressure
- Sold individually as a single unit
Why Choose the 7mm Version?
The 7mm is the densest and most secure knee sleeve in the Rx range. This makes it a superb fit for heavy lifters.
What Conditions Does the Rx 7mm Knee Sleeve Alleviate?
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Strains and wear-and-tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload
Why Choose Rehband Rx?
The Rx 7mm Knee Support is a classified medical device and, as such, really works to improve your safety whilst training. The support has been developed by a team of dedicated textile engineers and researchers, combining outstanding performance with high comfort and fit.
The Rehband Rx Line has over sixty years of experience behind it, from both medical and sport product development teams. All products are based on a close collaboration with athletes around the globe. The Rehband Rx Line is therefore a fantastic choice for those who wish to improve performance and feel safe during workouts.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Rehband Rx 7mm Brace is available in six sizes from Extra Small to XX-Large; please check the chart below to find your size. Keep your knee slightly bent at roughly a 30° angle and measure the circumference of your knee 10cm below the patella (knee-cap).
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
What Is the Knee Sleeve Made Of?
- SBR/neoprene (7mm)
- Polyamide jersey
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.