Sissel Medi Knee and Leg Support Cushion
Rest is incredibly important for your health, especially if you're athletic or enjoy a good workout, but sadly not everyone has the luxury of a good night's sleep. Ideal for those recovering from operations on the hip or otherwise healing from acute injuries, the soft Sissel Medi Knee and Leg Support Cushion improves the quality of your sleep by encouraging a proper spinal alignment.
Who Can Make Gains with the Leg and Knee Support Cushion?
The quality of your sleep is important for your muscular growth and gains, especially as our muscles grow most when we sleep. A sleeping aid designed to facilitate a good night's rest, the Medi Support Cushion is recommended for the following conditions:
- Post-operative recovery
- Hip problems
- Knee complaints
- Knee joint pressure
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Support Cushion
- Support cushion for relieving pain from hip problems and pressure on the knee joints
- Ideal as a positioning aid for comfortable rest after hip operations
- Keeps the pelvis square, reducing twisting and strain on lower spine
- Reduces sweating due to increased distance between legs
- Velcro fasteners allow for easy adjustment
- Zipped cover for easy removal
- Mostly cotton cover is soft and breathable
- Machine washable cover is hygienic and practical
How Does the Medi Support Cushion Work?
The Support Cushion is placed in between your legs, and attached using Velcro fasteners to prevent the knees from knocking together when lying on your side. This positions your body in such a way that twisting is reduced, easing the suffering from hip problems, and working as a positioning aid after hip operations.
The best support for secure side sleeping
How Does the Sissel Medi Support Allow For a Comfortable Sleep?
Sleeping comfortably is all about proper spinal alignment and the Sissel Medi Support meets the mark. Resting between your legs, the support reduces muscle tension by preventing your legs from pulling, providing you with a better night's sleep, and less pain and stress on your back the next day.
- Dimensions: 17 x 20cm (10cm at the narrowest point)
- Cover Material: