No one wants to experience pain. A distraction at best and distressing at worst, pain in the joints and muscles can prevent you from living life to the fullest. There are pain relief medications available, but if you want to avoid taking medication too often then the Sissel Pain Relief Cross Tape may be just what you need. By applying the self-adhesive tape patches to the affected area, you can reduce tension and pain without depending on medication.
Who Can Make Gains with Sissel Pain Relief Cross Tape?
Cross taping therapy or spiral taping is used in Japan for pain relief and improvement in movement limitations, and has been found to be remarkably effective. Simply apply the tape directly to the painful area, trigger point or acupuncture point for easy, medication-free pain relief. Use the tape on tense muscles, painful joints, scars and other ailments, and feel the pain slip away, letting you get back to doing what you love, and performing well while you're at it.
The Sissel cross tape can also mimic the effect of acupuncture, which is known to be able to treat a wide range of health conditions, stimulating nerves and muscle tissue under the skin. The tape can activate acupuncture points, so you can experience the therapeutic benefits of acupuncture without involving any needles.
Features and Benefits of Sissel Pain Relief Cross Tape
- Provide pain relief without medication
- Definite pain relief can occur very soon after applying the Cross Tape patch
- Get back to physical activity without pain
- Use for muscular and joint pain relief
- Can stimulate acupuncture points
- Experience the benefits of acupuncture without needles
- Can be used in conjunction with K-Tape
- Self-adhesive and waterproof
- Available in 3 sizes
- Mixed pack option also available
- Medium: 21 x 27mm, 180 patches per pack
- Large: 28 x 36mm, 120 patches per pack
- X Large: 44 x 52mm, 40 patches per pack
Cross Tape patches do not contain any pain relief medication. Patients with sensitive skin should check for compatibility before use. Do not apply to wounds, damaged skin or sites suffering from skin conditions.