Sissel Pilates White Foam Roller
Pilates is one of the best ways you can boost your fitness and flexibility in both individual and group settings, but if you want to maximise your workout, a foam roller is the way to go. Designed to complement Pilates and yoga work outs, the Sissel Pilates White Foam Roller aids your balance and core stabilisation, allowing you to practice a new range of exercises and massage your limbs.
Who Can Make Gains With the Sissel Pilates Foam Roller?
Whether you enjoy Pilates or like to practice yoga, stretching out and getting limber is highly important for your flexibility and overall health. With the Sissel Pilates Foam Roller you can complete an advanced range of exercises, as well as massage your sore muscles, for a definite boost in fitness and flexibility.
Features and Benefits Of the Sissel Roller
- White foam roller for massaging muscles
- Boosts your balance and core stabilisation
- Excellent method of rehabilitation for swollen muscles
- Can be used in several exercises e.g. Pilates, the Feldenkrais Method, the MELT Method
- Use at a right angle or parallel to the spine for alternate compression
- Manufactured from extruded foam for enhanced durability
- Available in 4 different sizes to choose from
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility?
Yes, in recent studies, scientists have found that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. If that wasn't enough, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
How Does the Sissel Foam Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using the Sissel Foam Roller regularly will help you prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging your limbs and muscles with the roller, you'll increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles and encourage your body to heal after rigorous work outs.
How Do I Massage My Body With the Sissel Roller?
Using the Sissel Roller for a massage is a great way to end your Pilates or Yoga work out. For an example in massaging your hamstrings, just check out the instructions below:
- Sit with the roller positioned under your thighs and your arms extended behind you for support.
- Roll backwards and forwards from above the knee to below your backside.
- Roll both hamstrings at once or move one leg off to the side to work one hamstring at a time.
What Sizes Are Available?
The Sissel Pilates Foam Roller is available in a number of sizes which you select using the drop-down menu above:
- 10cm x 45cm (Diameter x Length)
- 10cm x 90cm (Diameter x Length)
- 15cm x 45cm (Diameter x Length)
- 15cm x 90cm (Diameter x Length)