Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad
The way we sit can affect our athletic performance, as slouching is intrinsically linked to bad posture. Now you can not only support your back, but relieve body tension with the Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad, a 2-in-1 solution for posture support and conditioning.
- 1 x Support Cushion
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Exercise Poster
Who Can Use the Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid?
A combination of a sitting wedge and an air-filled balance pad, the Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad allows users to make gains by improving their upright posture while exercising the musculature of the back and pelvic floor.
Active Sitting: The Sitfit's ergonomically enhanced shape provides thigh support and maintain active sitting for longer periods. Active sitting relieves upper body tension and works back muscles without exercising.
Better Posture: With the Sitfit Plus, you can reduce slouching and its negative repercussions by supporting your body while sitting down. As a wedge, it ensures your back is straight and upright at all times.
Features and Benefits of the Sitfit Sitting Aid
- A combination of sitting wedge and air filled balance pad
- Ideal for teenagers and adults with weak postures
- Ergonomically enhanced to support dynamic sitting to relieve upper body tension
- Encourages an upright posture so you can build your posture
- Exercises musculature of back, pelvic floor and core muscles
- Can be used for standing exercises or shoulder stabilisation exercises
- Pre-inflated so the Sitfit can be used immediately
- Latex and phthalate free to prevent allergic reactions
- Comes with an exercise poster and pump to adjust the Sitfit to individual requirements
- Available in three colours
How Does the Sissel Sitfit Plus Work?
The Sissel Sitfit Plus is a pre-inflated sitting aid that engages the upper body by encouraging proper posture. Not only does the Sitfit Plus's ergonomic shape provide thigh support through longer sitting periods, but its dynamic response to user positioning relieves upper body tension, especially across core muscles, the back, and pelvic floor.
How Do You Use the Sitfit Balance Pad?
The Sitfit Plus is easy to get started with - its ergonomic shape means the product can be used comfortably for both short and long sitting intervals by simply rotating 180°. If you want a visual demonstration of the pad in action, check out the video below:
What Colours Are Available?
The Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid is available in several colours to choose from. You can select your preferred colour using the drop-down menu above:
Please note a cover is not included with this product.