Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad
Many people spend the majority of their day sitting down, which can lead to slouching. This is damaging to your posture and may cause you to feel tense, inactive and lazy. Regular exercise can help alleviate this, however this is not always possible, for instance if you spend all day in the office.
The Sissel Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad allows you to improve your posture and back muscle strength when sitting down. The balance pad is placed on your chair to help reduce slouching. This allows you to easily work your body to relieve tension, at a time when this may not normally be possible.
An overall improved posture and back strength with help you get even more out of your workout whenever you do have the time to devote to exercise.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sitfit Plus?
A combination of a sitting wedge and an air-filled balance pad, the Sitfit Plus Sitting Aid and Balance Pad improves your upright posture and exercises the musculature of the back and pelvic floor.
It has an ergonomically enhanced shape to provide thigh support and maintain active sitting for longer periods. Active sitting relieves upper body tension and works back muscles without exercising. With the Sitfit Plus, you can reduce slouching and its results by working your body when sitting down.
Features of the Sitfit Plus
- A combination of sitting wedge and air filled balance pad
- Suitable for teenagers and adults
- Ergonomically enhanced shape provides better thigh support
- Maintains active body sitting
- Active and dynamic sitting relieves upper body tension
- Encourages an upright posture
- Exercises musculature of back, pelvic floor and core muscles
- Can be used for standing exercises or shoulder stabilisation exercises - durable
- Pre-inflated - can be used immediately
- Available in three colours
- Latex and phthalate free to prevent allergic reactions
- Zipped cover available in different colours
- Comes with an exercise poster and pump to adjust the Sitfit to individual requirments
How to Position the Sissel Sitfit Plus
- Flat side to the front: stabilised sitting due to extra thigh support, more suited for long periods of sitting
- Round side to the front: less stable and more active dynamic sitting, suitable for short periods of sitting and exercises