The Teeter Adjustable Acupressure Nodes are designed for use with the ComforTrak bed which is a signature feature of the EP 60 series Inversion Tables. Tension tends to concentrate around the acupressure point along the meridians of your body, leading to muscular discomfort and troublesome 'knots' forming, where the muscles can't relax and are sore and tender to the touch. Combined with chronic back pain, this can be a recipe for disaster.
The Adjustable Acupressure Nodes are a great solution to this, and are designed to place pressure on muscular trigger points to release tension, increase blood circulation and relieve muscle discomfort. Place any of the four different nodes (two heights and two densities) along the ComforTrak bed to target tense muscles.
Who Can Make Gains with the Adjustable Acupressure Nodes?
The Acupressure Nodes are the perfect accessory for anyone who already has one of the EP 60 series inversion tables. They allow the combined effects of inversion therapy, with the compression of the nodes, for relief of muscular discomfort, along with the usual benefits of inversion tables, such as increased flexibility, decreased pain and decreased stress.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter Acupressure Nodes
- Adjustable Positioning - Simply insert and twist to lock in place, and adjust the placement of the nodes wherever you need them
- Versatile Application - Invert at a static incline to maintain steady pressure or oscillate (rock rhythmically up and down) to create body slide over the nodes for a shiatsu-style massage
- Variable Intensity - An assortment of node heights and densities allow you to customize the pressure for the ultimate in relaxation and relief
- Two heights and two densities for versatile relief depending on your needs (green - short and soft, orange - short and hard, yellow - tall and soft, red - tall and hard)
Dimensions of the Teeter Adjustable Acupressure Nodes
- Packaged dimensions - 5.5" x 6.5" x 1.25" (14 x 16.5 x 3.2cm)
- Product weight - 0.5 kg (1 lb)