Thermoskin Plantar Fascia Extensor
Get the treatment you need to get back on your feet with the Thermoskin Plantar Fascia Extensor. Specially designed to aid in the recovery of plantar fasciitis, this support pulls the toe upwards to stretch out the plantar fascia, so you can get back to being active and pain-free.
- 1 x Plantar Fascia Extensor
Who Can Make Gains with the Plantar Fascia Extensor?
Designed to provide anyone with the support they need to get moving again, this Plantar Fascia Extensor from Thermoskin can be used to provide relief from Plantar fasciitis and related pain. The support uses a semi-rigid strap to pull the toe upwards and the foot into a dorsiflexion position and can be used while you sleep, so you can get back to the sports that you love in no time.
Key Features and Benefits
Promotes heat retention and healing
Provides a firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight and breathable fabric for ventilation
Anatomically shaped to provide an improved fit
- Machine and hand washable
What Conditions Will This Plantar Fascia Extensor Help With?
Combining thermal properties and stretching, this Plantar Fascia Extensor can be used in the treatment of a number of indications. These include the following:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Designed with a unique, three-layer design, this Thermoskin Extensor has a range of features that provide the wearer with compression, insulation and ventilation to help treat Plantar fasciitis and related symptoms. This 3D design does the following:
- Providing light but firm compression, the Extensor is able to reduce swelling
- Insulation in the middle of the support helps to retain your natural body heat. This warms the muscle, improving elasticity and mobility in that area
- Built in perforations help to provide ventilation and allow your foot to breath during use. This helps to improve blood flow and enable a swift recovery
What Size Should I Choose?
Designed to provide anyone with the relief they need from plantar fasciitis and related pain, this support is available in a number of sizes that range according to your individual foot size. To find your perfect fit, please refer to the table below:
|Size ||Male UK Shoe Size ||Female UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 2 - 4 ||Size 3 - 4 |
|Small ||Size 5 - 6 ||Size 5 - 6.5 |
|Medium ||7 - 9 ||Size 7 - 8 |
|Large ||Size 10 - 11 ||Size 8.5 - 10 |
How Do I Fit the Thermoskin Fascia Extensor?
To use the support, please follow these four simple steps:
- Place your foot in the sock section of the extensor
- Loop the Velcro strap from the toe through the buckle
- Attach the Velcro strap back onto itself
- Lock the wrap portion to the Velcro attachment over the top of the elastic strap
Can I Use the Extensor for Either Foot?
This support can be used on either foot to provide compression and support for plantar fasciitis.
Directions for Use
Apply the Fascia Extensor directly onto the skin to use. Do not use oils or ointments under the support. Remove the support before showering or bathing.
Can I Wash the Support?
To wash the support, hand or machine wash using a mild soap and hot water before leaving to air dry. Avoid using detergents or solvents.
Please note that this product is not intended for use within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product also contains a synthetic fibre which may cause allergic reaction.