The Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support has been developed to provide an unparalleled level of support to your knee to help you improve your sporting abilities no matter your discipline of choice.
Who Can Make Gains with the Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support?
Getting the best support possible is key to getting the most out of your performance and boosting your abilities. The Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support does just that. By applying compression and comfort to your ankle, the adjustable knee support gives you the support you need for the performance boost you want.
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support
- Provides compression, support and warmth to your knee
- Designed for sporting use
- Moisture-absorbing provides extra comfort and to your knee, preventing the build up of sweat
- Stretches and conforms to your ankle for an ideal fit and all-round compression
- Knee shield buttress stabilises the patella and protects it from injury
- Easy to fit
Sizing the Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support
The Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support is available in two sizes, to match your needs.
Measure the circumference of your leg around the kneecap while standing:
|Size ||cm ||Inches |
|Small/Medium ||28 - 36cm ||11 - 14" |
|Large/X-Large ||35.5 - 44cm ||14.25 - 17.5" |
Unique 3-Layered Material
The Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support is made from 3 layers of different material, which all come together to provide a fantastic level of support which is ideal for sports.
The G7 Flex Lining is designed to give warmth and comfort to your ankle, absorbing moisture and keeping your ankle sweat-free.
The S-Strength Core is an incredibly light material which is wonderfully soft and stretchy, providing all-around support and compression.
The VR System makes the support incredibly easy to adjust, enabling you to easily fit it to your ankle for the best possible results.
Fitting the Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support
To properly fit the Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support, follow these instructions:
- Keep your leg straight
- Position the support with the patella cut-out over the knee cap
- Ensure the sew-in label is at the top
- Wrap the single strap behind the knee
- Attach it next to the patella cut-out
- Wrap the lower strap behind the upper calf
- Attach it just below the knee cap, in line with the lower section of the main body
- Wrap the upper strap behind the lower hamstring
- Attach above the knee cap
- Re-adjust the tightness on the middle strap as needed
The Thermoskin Sports Adjustable Knee Support should not be worn in the first 72 hours following injury.