Thuasne Cemen Thoracic Belt
Recovering from fractured ribs can be a long and painful journey for most, particularly if you aren't using the correct support. The Thuasne Cemen Thoracic Belt has been designed with resistant elastic fabric to provide you with thoracic stability. This makes it ideal for use after surgery or after trauma to your ribs.
Who Can Make Gains with the Cemen Thoracic Belt?
Fracturing your ribs isn't pleasant and can cause a lot of pain and discomfort in the surrounding area. If you've fractured a number of your ribs and you're having difficulty breathing or you're suffering from more pain than is normal, you might be operated on to repair the damage.
The Cemen Thoracic Belt is an ideal support for post-surgical repair that stabilises the area to reduce discomfort and help you heal quickly. This is perfect for those who are serious about their sports performance and want to recover as soon as possible so as not to face severe deficits.
Features and Benefits of the Thoracic Support
- Resistant elastic fabric supports and stabilises the area
- Designed to provide thoracic support
- Ideal for those with fractured ribs or those who need post-surgical support
- Can be fastened easily
- Adjustable as a result of its layered design
- Helps immobilise the area
- Can be hand washed in soapy water
- Available in different heights (18cm or 25cm)
- Supplied with a length of either 125cm or 250cm
- Accommodates to a range of different body types and shapes
- Available in four different sizes so you can find your perfect fit
Indications for the Cemen Thoracic Belt
The Thuasne Thoracic Belt has been designed to help with the following conditions:
- Fractured ribs
- Post-surgical support
Resistant Elastic Fabric
Thuasne's Thoracic Belt has been created with resistant, elastic fabric to ensure you're provided with support and stability where you need it most. The fabric accommodates a range of different sizes and body shapes without compressing the chest to such an extent that it causes more harm than good.
Sizing of the Thuasne Cemen Support
Thuasne's Cemen Support has been created in four different sizes. Simply measure the circumference of your bust, passing under your armpits at the widest point. Check the table below to find out which size is most suitable for you and choose the size from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Height x Length (cm) |
|Small ||18 x 125cm |
|Medium ||25 x 125cm |
|Large ||18 x 250cm |
|Extra Large ||25 x 250cm |