Thuasne LombaStab Lumbar Belt
Low back pain is a common condition that affects a range of people, particularly those who perform mixed or significant physical activity. As it's such a common issue, you might feel as though there's no real cure besides the long-term use of painkillers. However, the Thuasne LombaStab Lumbar Belt provides even compression and enhanced stability to ensure you remain supported throughout the day.
Who Can Make Gains with the LombaStab?
When you suffer from chronic low back pain, exercising tends to become an afterthought. However, it doesn't have to; the LombaStab Belt helps compress your back to relieve pain and stabilise the area. The support can be used even while you're performing moderate-to-intense activities to support you while you exercise.
The Lumbar Belt can be used while practising the following sports:
- American football
- Cycling fast
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium lumbar belt adjusts with precision throughout day
- Combines the latest material technologies
- Advanced pulley-like system provides strong compression
- Evenly distributes pressure around the spine
- Reduces pressure on the abdomen so brace is comfortable for all day use
- Recommended for low back pain in the acute phase
- Ideal for moderate-to-intense lumbar pain
- Provides even compression and simplified adjustment
- Has a quick lacing system for easy application
- Enhanced stability as a result of the fabric's elastic properties
- Constant ease and freedom of movement
- Anatomical design with curved hips and inset abdominal plastron
- Can be washed in the washing machine at 30°C
Indications for the Lumbar Belt
The LombaStab Belt can be used for the following conditions:
- Common low back pain
- Moderate to intense activity
- Moderate to intense pain
- Recurrent low back pain
- Situational pain
Designed to allow you freedom of movement and ease of use, Thuasne's Lumbar Belt is anatomical with curved hips and inset abdominal plastron. This ensures the support not only remains comfortable but that it also provides enhanced stability and even compression.
The brace uses an advanced, pulley-like system to provide you with strong compression and to evenly distribute pressure around the spine. This helps take pressure off the abdomen so you remain comfortable and the LombaStab Belt can be used all day.
Size Guide for the LombaStab Support
The Thuasne LombaStab Belt is available in four different sizes and two different heights (either 21cm or 26cm). To find out which size will suit you best, measure the circumference of your waist level to your navel and consult the table below.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||75 - 95cm |
|Medium ||90 - 110cm |
|Large ||105 - 125cm |
|Extra Large ||120 - 140cm |