Suffering from medial or lateral epicondylitis (i.e. golfer's elbow or tennis elbow respectively) can be painful, and the inflammation that is a part of both conditions is often difficult to reduce. The Thuasne Epicondylitis Clasp Tennis Elbow Band has been designed to reduce inflammation in the area by placing dual-targeted pressure on the forearm. The support also has felt inserts so you remain comfortable throughout use.
Who Can Make Gains with the Epicondylitis Clasp Elbow Band?
Despite their names, tennis and golfer's elbow can be caused by most racket, intense or throwing sports, including tennis, golf, badminton and weightlifting. If you begin to experience pain and tenderness in your elbow joint, it might be the result of one of these two conditions. The Tennis Elbow Band helps reduce inflammation and discomfort so you remain protected.
Features and Benefits of the Tennis Elbow Support
- Comfortable yet rigid arm band
- Provides dual targeted pressure
- Suitable for a range of different conditions
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Has comfortable felt inserts
- Ideal for those who play sports, including tennis or golf
- Puts firm pressure on inflamed tendons
- Easily adjusted with the Velcro fastening tabs
- Stylish blue and white design doesn't look amiss on the court
- Available in five different sizes so you can find the fit that's right for you
- Universal left or right design
What Can the Thuasne Elbow Band Be Used For?
The Thuasne Epicondylitis Clasp has been designed to relieve medial and lateral epicondylitis and is also a professional solution to tennis or golfer's elbow. The Epicondylitis Clasp allows compression to be applied to both the medial and lateral epicondyles for relief. This lightweight brace helps support the muscles in your forearm while also reducing pressure on the tendon.
Size Guide for the Epicondylitis Elbow Band
In order to provide you with a comfortable yet firm support, the Epicondylitis Clasp is available in five different sizes. To find out which size you'll need, measure your forearm circumference 8cm below the elbow and refer to the table below.
|Size ||Forearm Circumference 8cm Below Elbow (cm) |
|Extra Small ||22 - 23cm |
|Small ||24 - 25cm |
|Medium ||26 - 27cm |
|Large ||28 - 30cm |
|Extra Large ||31 - 34cm |
How Do I Apply the Thuasne Elbow Band?
To correctly position the Thuasne Epicondylitis Band, follow the instructions below:
- Position the opened clasp onto your outer forearm, with the larger of the two pads resting on the upper side of the forearm.
- Close the clasp using the elastic strap.
- Fasten using the hook-and-loop fastener so that the fit is firm, but not tight.
- Tense the forearm muscle to test tightness. Pressure should not be felt when the muscle is relaxed, but compression should be felt when the forearm is tensed.
Please note: As with all sports supports and braces, it is best practice to consult with specialist staff when fitting the brace.