Thuasne Rebel Lock Standard Speciality Knee Brace
If you suffer from severe knee instability or your total knee replacement surgery failed, stabilising and supporting the area to protect it from future damage is integral. The Thuasne Rebel Lock Standard Speciality Knee Brace has been designed to compress the area to help strengthen the surrounding muscles and relieve pressure on the joint. With its anti-migration strap padding, your knee will remain secure throughout use.
Who Can Make Gains with the Standard Speciality Knee Brace?
Having knee surgery is far too common for athletes, particularly if you play sports that increase wear and tear on the joint, such as football, running and skiing. Although total knee replacement surgeries are predominantly successful, in some cases they fail.
If the knee hasn't been able to be fixed in surgery, it's likely to deteriorate further. The Rebel Lock Knee Brace has semi-rigid padded inserts attached inside the thigh shell to ensure the area is protected following surgery.
Key Features of the Rebel Lock
- Exclusive synergistic suspension strap
- Anti-migration strap padding
- Anti-rotation tibia shell
- Compression suspension package
- Package enhances brace suspension and dynamic support
- Semi-rigid padded inserts attached inside thigh shell
- Inserts compress into sides of leg proximal to knee joints
- Anterior and posterior straps allow you to adjust pressure
- Ideal for those with severe instabilities
- Perfect for those requiring locking orthosis
- Stylish purple design
- Available in five different sizes so you can find your fit
Compression Suspension Package Included
The Standard Speciality Knee Support's compression suspension package enhances brace suspension and increases dynamic support. Semi-rigid padded inserts are attached inside the thigh shell to compress into the sides of the leg proximal to the knee joints, providing you with improved support. Anterior and posterior straps also allow you to adjust the pressure according to your needs.
Indications for the Thuasne Speciality Knee Support
Thuasne's Rebel Lock has been designed to improve the following conditions:
- Failed total knee replacement
- Limited knee flexion
- Severe instabilities
- Weak extensor muscles
Find out which size you need for the Rebel Lock Knee Brace by taking the following three measurements and checking the table below:
- The circumference of your thigh 15cm above the mid-patella (knee joint).
- Your knee's width at the centre of the knee.
- The circumference of your calf 15cm below the mid-patella.
|Size ||Thigh Circumference 15cm Above Knee (cm) ||Knee Width (cm) ||Calf Circumference 15cm Below Knee (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31.75 - 39.3cm ||7.6 - 8.9cm ||27.9 - 31.75cm |
|Small ||39.3 - 47cm ||8.9 - 10.16cm ||31.1 - 34.9cm |
|Medium ||47 - 53.3cm ||10.16 - 11.43cm ||33.65 - 38.1cm |
|Large ||53.3 - 59.7cm ||11.43 - 12.7cm ||36.1 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||59.7 - 63.5cm ||12.7 - 14cm ||38.1 - 43.1cm |