Thuasne Sleeq Flex Spinal Compression Brace
If you suffer from pain in your back, and your spine has been weakened as a result, moving around can feel impossible and playing sports even more so. The Thuasne Sleeq Flex Spinal Compression Brace compresses your spine and back to support the area and help strengthen your muscles, allowing you to get better so you can begin playing sports again.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sleeq Flex?
Low back pain in athletes is often caused by injuries like fractures, acute disc herniations, spondylolysis and sacroiliac inflammation. As your spine plays a large role while you play sports, it's integral that the area is supported as much as possible following an injury to the area. The Sleeq Flex Compression Brace has been design to compress and strengthen your spine so you can get back to training in no time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Has rounded pull tabs so you can tighten the support easily
- Ideal for those with compromised hand strength, arthritis and/or fragile skin
- Adjusts to fit the majority of users
- Flexible sagittal (anterior-posterior) control thoraco lumbar-sacral orthosis
- Provides exceptional abdominal compression
- Kinaesthetic reminder to use own muscles to extend the spine
- Provides safe and effective pain relief without side effects
- Allows you to stay cool and dry with ventilated support panels
- Lightweight, breathable materials
- Wings can be angled for maximum comfort
- Relief at ribs and hips, even when seated
- Inelastic centre section provide stabilising compression
- Unparalleled comfort with mild stretch relief at ribs and hips
- Cold moulding plastics for an automatically customised fit
- Has comfortable, ergonomic pull tabs for easy tightening
Will the Sleeq Flex Fit Me?
Thuasne's Sleeq AP Brace is available in a universal size to fit most waists. The support fits waists ranging from 66cm to 137.1cm. Simply measure your waist at the navel to find out if the brace will fit you.
Indications for the Compression Brace
See below to find out which conditions the Sleeq Flex Brace can help with. Always seek advice from a qualified medical professional before use.
- Acute low back pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Lumbar muscle weakness
- Low back sprains and strains
- Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain
- Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilisation
- Post-operative lumber stabilisation
- Prophylactic low back support
- Spinal blocks
- Spinal stenosis
The Sleeq Flex provides flexible sagittal control and exceptional abdominal compression to help support and stabilise the area. The Compression Brace gives you a kinaesthetic reminder for you to use your own muscles to extend your spine. This strengthens the muscles to help speed up your recovery.