TriggerPoint GRID X Professional Black Foam Roller
With a design more compact and firm than the original GRID Foam Roller, the TriggerPoint GRID X Professional Black Foam Roller breaks through the body's tightest pressure points to deliver a deep tissue sports massage like no other. Essential for soothing and repairing over-worked muscles, this extra firm foam roller is built with an extra ribbed, three-dimensional and sweat-proof surface, and is ideal for athletes seeking a full sports massage.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint GRID X Roller?
Muscular tightness and soreness are often dismissed as indications that your workout was successful, when your body is actually in dire need of a warm down to release all the built-up lactic acid in your swollen muscles. The GRID X is TriggerPoint's firmest foam roller, and by improving your mobility and reducing next-day soreness, the GRID X will help you achieve greater gains.
Features and Benefits of the TriggerPoint GRID X Massage Roller
- Hollow core foam roller for muscular pain relief
- Twice as compact and firm as the original GRID Foam Roller
- Sweat-proof and easy-to-clean material for improved hygiene
- Three-dimensional ribbed design allows tissue to aerate while you roll
- Promotes fresh flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients you need to repair muscle
- Design is compact and travel-friendly for improved portability
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- Ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Flushes body of lactic acid, essential for next-day recovery
- Impressive user weight of 550lb / 250kg
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
What's the Difference Between the GRID X and the GRID Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID X is a new and improved version of the GRID Roller designed for athletes and those who want a deeper massage:
- New three-dimensional ribbed surface, perfect for deeper probing
- Withstands greater loads of 550lb / 250kg
- Firmer design, outlasts all other foam rollers
- Sweat-proof, hygienic surface
The GRID X Roller (Right) is firmer than the
original GRID Roller (Left)
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint GRID X Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID X Roller is easy to get started with. For an example in massaging your back, we would recommend:
- Lying on the floor with the foam roller positioned under the lower part of your back.
- Moving up and down, so the roller moves with you back and forth.
- The ridges will knead your back, releasing lactic acid and encouraging fresh blood to flow into your muscles.
How Does the TriggerPoint GRID X Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using a TriggerPoint Grid X Roller is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
What Sizes Is the TriggerPoint GRID X Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID X Roller is sized as the following:
- Size Dimensions: 13" x 5.5" (LxW)
How Is the TriggerPoint GRID X Foam Roller Made?
The GRID X Roller is designed using a multi-density EVA foam exterior over a super rigid, hollow core. With a three-dimensional ribbed surface built to withstand repeated use, the GRID X's construction is so compact it can withstand loads of 550lb / 250kg.
- User Weight Limit: 550lb / 250kg
- Length: 13"
- Width: 5.5"