The Ultimate Performance Ultimate Achilles Tendon Support provides comfort and support to the Achilles tendon at the back of the foot. The Achilles tendon can become sore and inflamed during sports or activities such as running, or even wearing high heels. This support helps relieve pain and promote more natural movements that will stress the tendon less.
A soft tube reduces pressure on the most stressed part of the tendon for comfort and pain relief, and the support also features an adjustable strap that ensures a personalised fit and compression. It has been designed to promote an early heel rise to further reduce stress on the tendon.
Support Level 2: Moderate
Who Can Make Gains with the Ultimate Achilles Tendon Support?
The Achilles Tendon Support is the perfect product for dealing with Achilles Tendinitis. Achilles Tendinitis is a common sports injury, especially among those whose chosen pursuit involves a lot of lunging and jumping. It can also be caused by overuse causing repeated stress and strain to the Achilles tendon. Therefore this support could be particularly beneficial to long distance runners, as well as sportsmen and sportswomen of any kind.
Contains natural rubber latex: may cause allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Features and Benefits of the Ultimate Performance Achilles Tendon Support
- Ideal support and pain relief for Achilles Tendinitis
- Great for sports involving running, lunging or jumping
- Soft tube reduces pressure on the most stressed part of the tendon
- Adjustable strap ensures personalised fit and customisable compression
- Designed to promote an early heel rise to further reduce stress on the tendon
- Suitable for use during training, competition, or daily life
- Ensures a full range of movement so it won't slow you down
- Available in a choice of two sizes (please check size chart below)
Size guide for the Ultimate Performance Ultimate Achilles Tendon Support:
The Achilles Tendon Support is available in sizes regular and large. Please measure around the widest part of your ankle and select the correct size from the table below:
|Size ||Ankle Circumference (Inches) |
|Regular ||10.5 -11.5" |
|Large ||11.5 -12.5" |
If measurement falls on the size boundary, please select the larger size for comfort.