Ultimate Performance Ultimate Compression Support Socks
A supportive pair of socks can help to combat pain caused by sprains, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis, and reduce the risk on sustaining an injury in the first place. The Ultimate Performance Ultimate Compression Socks are designed to compress the ankle, arch and Achilles tendon to alleviate pain and quicken recovery. The socks are light and breathable to ensure comfort for the whole day.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ultimate Performance Compression Socks?
Providing firm support and targeted compression to the key areas of the ankle, the Ultimate Compression Socks assist in the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation for a variety of ankle and foot conditions. This support sock is a Level 1 Support that is suitable for people who suffer from the following conditions:
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Injury prevention
What Are the Ultimate Performance Levels of Support?
Ultimate Performance grade their products based on the level of support that each provides. Some offer more basic support for minor injuries, whereas some provide a high level support for serious conditions. Ranging from Level 1 - 4, the criteria for each support level is as follows:
- Level 1 - Basic Support: Excellent value for money support for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 - Moderate Support: Mild to moderate support for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 - Pro Support: Maximum support for moderate to severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 - Maximum Support: Designed to brace and stabilise more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
Suitable Activities and Environments
Made with breathable and flexible materials, the Ultimate Compression Socks can be worn while taking part in a number of physical activities throughout the day. This can help reduce pain and prevent injury while competing in your favourite sports. Suitable applications of the compression socks includes:
- Racket Sports
Which Size Do I Need?
The Ultimate Compression Support Sock is available in four sizes. To find out which one you need, please refer to the table below.
|Sock Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 3 -5.5 ||Size 35.5 - 38.5 |
|Medium ||Size 6 - 8.5 ||Size 39 - 42.5 |
|Large ||Size 9 - 11.5 ||Size 43 - 46.5 |
|Extra Large ||Size 12 - 14 ||Size 47 - 49 |
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides firm, even support and targeted compression to key areas of the ankle
- Anatomic compression zones target the key areas of the ankle, arch and Achilles tendon
- Flat toe seem provides maximum comfort for all day use
- Assists with late-stage injury recovery and injury prevention
- Flexible material allows freedom of movement
- Latex-free for safe use with allergies
How Do the Ultimate Compression Support Socks Work?
The Ultimate Compression Sock features compression zones in key sections around the ankle, arch and Achilles tendon. This helps keep these delicate areas correctly aligned, and improves circulation for pain relief and healing. This prevents further injury and treats pain caused by sprained ankles, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis.
How Comfortable Are the Ultimate Compression Socks?
Constructed using breathable cotton and nylon fibre, the Ultimate Compression Socks can be worn all day while playing sports without discomfort. A flat toes seam provides extra cushioning around the toe area, providing a soft feel and extra impact absorption.
- 48% Cotton
- 37% Nylon
- 15% Elastane