Beurer BF400 SignatureLine Diagnostic Bathroom Scale
Get the information you need to stay in shape with the Beurer BF 400 SignatureLine Diagnostic Bathroom Scale. With 10 user memory capacity, this scale is ideal for family use at home and provides accurate measurements for body values like BMI, body fat, body water, weight, muscle percentage and even calorie display, so you can keep on top of your weight and stay healthy.
- 1 x Bathroom Scale
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Who Can Make Gains with the SignatureLine Diagnostic Bathroom Scale?
Perfect for anyone wanting to keep track of their weight and stay healthy, the SignatureLine Diagnostic Bathroom Scale from Beurer provides a range of accurate measurements for body values like BMI, AMR, BMR and body fat, so that you can tailor your fitness plan around your physical health.
Please note that this product is not suitable for pregnant people or people who are fitted with medical devices such as pacemakers.
Key Features and Benefits
- High weight capacity of up to 200kg
- Standing surface made from 8mm thick, white safety glass
- Measures and calculates your body data
- Interprets body data, allowing you to get a better idea of your fitness and wellbeing
- XL display for maximum readability
- Calculates your weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass
- Calculates both your basic and your active metabolic rate
- Features BMI calculation
- Electrodes made of brushed stainless steel
- Automatic switch-off and overload indicator
- Three-year warranty included
- Available in two colours
How Do the Electrodes Work?
When you stand on the electrodes, a harmless current passes through you and measures your electrical resistance. Fat cells offer a high electrical resistance while muscle tissue is very conductive. This enables the Diagnostic Scale to establish the proportion of fat cells to muscle tissue you have in your body and provide you with accurate readings thereafter.
How Do I Use the Bathroom Scale?
For detailed guidance on how to use this SignatureLine Scale from Beurer, please refer to the manual below:
What Is the Difference Between Basic and Active Metabolic Rate?
Basal metabolic rate or BMR is the base level of metabolism, that is, the number of calories burnt by the body to maintain your normal bodily functions. Active metabolic rate or AMR factors in the calories burnt by activities like physical exercise and is therefore essential if you want to change your weight.
How Do I Clean the Bathroom Scale?
You can clean the weighing scale by wiping the surface of the scale using a damp cloth and a mild cleaning detergent.
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using abrasive solvents or cleaners
- Do not submerge this scale in water
- Includes 10 user memory spaces
- Dimensions: 31cm x 31cm x 2.8cm
- Safety glass standing surface
- 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries