Beurer BF950 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale
Stay healthy and keep on top of your weight with the Beurer BF950 Diagnostic Bathroom Scale. Equipped with a range of features for complete body analysis, this bathroom scale provides accurate measurements for values such as BMI, weight and body fat and comes with an LED motivator that helps to keep you on track in achieving your fitness goals.
- 1 x Bathroom Scale
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Set of Feet for Carpeted Floors
- 1 x Set of Instructions
- 1 x Warranty Leaflet
- 2 x Quick Use Guides
Who Can Make Gains with the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale?
Ideal for anyone wanting to stay on top of their fitness, the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale from Beurer provides accurate measurements for values like BMI, body fat, body water and muscle percentage. This complete body analysis allows users to monitor their health, so that they can achieve their goals.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides full body analysis, including weight, BMI, and calorie requirements
- Includes pregnancy mode for controlled weight gain
- Two-line display with white illumination of the digits
- Eight user memory spaces with automatic user recognition
- Modern touch key operation and sandwich construction
- Five activity levels, and 30 memory spaces
- Switch-on technology includes quick start
- Automatic switch-off with overload indicator
- LED motivator includes colour-coded feedback for achieving goals
- Maximum weight capacity of 180kg (28 stone)
- Weight measurements are displayed in increments of 100 grams
- Includes free download of Beurer Health Manager app
- Available in black and white
- Five-year warranty included
Provides Full Body Analysis
Whether losing or gaining weight, the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale is suitably designed to help users maintain a healthy weight by enabling individuals to keep close track of the following:
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Body fat
- Body water
- Muscle percentage
- Bone mass
- Daily calorie requirements
Why Choose the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale?
What makes this Diagnostic Bathroom Scale different from most bathroom scales is its calculation of Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Active Metabolic Rate (AMR). BMR denotes the basic level of your metabolism, that is, the calories your body needs to stay alive, while AMR denotes your total metabolic rate which includes calories burned during activities like physical exercise. Both of these measurements are vital to understanding what your body needs in order to stay healthy and reach your goals.
Pregnancy Mode for Controlled Weight Gain
Controlled weight gain is necessary for a healthy pregnancy and the Diagnostic Bathroom Scale allows you to keep track of body weight, even when you're expecting. Unlike the standard mode option, pregnancy mode does not involve BIA analysis.
How Do I Use the Bathroom Scale?
For detailed guidance on how to correctly use the weighing scale, please refer to the manual below:
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5V AAA
- User Memory Spaces: 8
- Standing Surface Size: 32 x 32cm
- Compatible with: iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4, Bluetooth 4.0 or above
- Measurement Memory Spaces: 30
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 180kg (28 stone)
- Weight Graduation: 100g
- Units of Measurement: kg/lb/stone