BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace with Front Closure
Knee injury is one of the most common types of sport injuries, and quite possibly the worst blow to your freedom of movement. If you want to get back in shape as soon as possible, it is important that your knee receives the best treatment and support possible, and the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace with Front Closure is here to provide just that. This ultra lightweight, comfortable knee brace is designed to offer healthy support to your knee and patella, helping you stay in the best position for recovery.
Who Can Make Gains with the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace?
As one of the lightest hinged knee braces available, featuring bi-centric aluminium hinges, the BioSkin Hinged Brace provides extra support to knee with ACL, MCL and other ligament damage. Moreover, it is suitable for use with the following conditions:
- Early osteoarthritis
- LCL sprains
- MCL sprains
- Meniscal cartilage tears/repairs
- Mild sprains and instabilities
- Patella tendonitis
Extremely Lightweight and Comfortable
The Hinged Knee Brace with Front Closure is constructed from BioSkin's unique, breathable materials that provide excellent compression to control swelling and pain, and to speed the healing process in a damaged joint. Its bi-centric aluminium hinges are lightweight and provide extra support to injured or painful knees. Moreover, the front closure design allows for easy application and patients can adjust the level of compression by modifying the front closure wrap and anchoring straps.
Features of the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace
- Lightweight, low profile brace for ACL, MCL and other ligament damage
- Made from BioSkin Ultima 2sL material for comfort and support
- Lined with micro-fleece for soft wear against the skin
- Front closure design to fit a wide range of leg shapes and sizes
- Universal fit for either the left or right leg
- Open patella 4-strap system for greater compression
- Finger loops to assist in application
- Bi-centric hinged aluminium side supports for medial/lateral support
- Latex-free and neoprene-free for reduced skin irritation
- Available in five sizes, from Small to XX-Large
Sizing the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace
BioSkin is designed to give a compressed fit that allows for full support, so for some wearers this may feel strange or uncomfortable at first. If you find yourself between sizes, it is recommended that you select the larger size unless you desire a tighter fit.
| ||Knee Circumference Fully Extended (cm) || |
|Size ||Mid-Patella ||18cm Above Patella |
|Small ||33 - 36cm ||46 - 51cm |
|Medium ||36 - 41cm ||51 - 56cm |
|Large ||41 - 43cm ||56 - 64cm |
|Extra Large ||43 - 46cm ||64 - 17cm |
|XX-Large ||46 - 54cm ||71 - 81cm |
To find out more about the BioSkin Hinged Knee Brace watch the video below.