Donjoy UltraSling ER IV Arm Sling
When you've injured your arm, ensuring that it is properly immobilised is of the utmost importance. While there are many arm slings that can help achieve this, few are as easy and comfortable to use as the Donjoy UltraSling ER IV Arm Sling. With a special three-point strapping system, the UltraSling ER IV is easy to apply and eliminates pressure on the neck for increased comfort.
Who Can Make Gains with the UltraSling IV ER Arm Support?
Following an injury, dislocation or operation to the arm or shoulder, it's integral that you immobilise the area to prevent further injury or discomfort. The Donjoy UltraSling ER IV Support is an excellent way of stabilising the arm and shoulder to ensure you remain safe. The support also features colour-coded exercise balls that help strengthen your forearm muscles to prevent deficits in your performance.
The Donjoy ER IV is suitable for the following conditions:
- Bankart procedures
- Capsular shifts
- Glenohumeral dislocation or subluxation
- Post-operative positioning after release of severe anterior capsule contractures
- Post-operative posterior shoulder stabilisation
- Soft tissue strains or repairs
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for protocols involving immobilisation in external rotation
- Designed to provide you with a comfortable fit
- Features a three-point strapping system to relieve pressure on the neck
- Easy to apply and remove whenever necessary
- Crafted with a soft and breathable inner lining with mesh laminate
- Includes soft and padded customisable straps for a tailored fit
- Supplied with an exercise stress ball to stimulate circulation
- Includes a cushion for solid and stable support in external rotation
- Universal sling design fits either the left or the right arm
Sizing of the Donjoy UltraSling ER IV Arm Brace
The Donjoy UltraSling ER Arm Sling is available in four different sizes and with a cushion angle of either 15° or 30° according to your requirements. To find out which size you need, please measure the affected arm from the crease of your elbow to the base of your index finger and consult the table below.
|Size ||Arm Length (cm) |
|Small ||Up to 28cm |
|Medium ||28 - 33cm |
|Large ||33 - 38cm |
|Extra Large ||Over 38cm |
When you're buying an arm sling or brace, you'll likely be wearing it for long periods of time. As a result, it's crucial that your sling remains comfortable during use.
The Donjoy UltraSling ER IV not only eliminates pressure on the neck, but it also features a soft and breathable inner lining for comfort. This helps wick away moisture, making it ideal for long-term use.
Three-Point Strapping System
If your arm is hurting, you're going to be somewhat lacking in mobility so it's crucial to find a sling that's easy to apply. With a three-point strapping system, the Donjoy ER IV Arm Sling can be fitted and adjusted with ease. The sling includes padded, customisable straps for a tailored fit.
Materials Used in the UltraSling ER IV Sling
The Donjoy UltraSling Arm Support includes the following materials: