Fitness-Mad Angled Push Up Handles (Pair)
If you struggle with wrist and forearm strain during push ups, the Fitness-Mad Angled Push Up Handles (Pair) are perfect for you. As well as improving safety and the minimising risk of injury, the handles also help to improve your sports performance by adding extra support and grip.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Angled Push Up Handles?
These unique angled handles are great for any fitness enthusiasts looking to enhance their workout whilst reducing the risk of strain. The ergonomically angled handles reduce strain on the wrists and forearms so you can maintain your performance without injury. The robust TPE rubber on top of the handles offers superb stability and grip, dispersing weight from your hands so that that you can develop muscles in the arms, shoulders and chest.
Key Features and Benefits
- Robust TPE rubber for extra grip and stability
- Lightweight design for easy transportation
- Rubber stoppers on base to prevent slipping
Are the Fitness-Mad Push Up Bars Portable?
The handles are extremely lightweight, making them the perfect tools for fitness enthusiasts on the go. They also feature rubber stoppers on the base of the handles to avoid slipping on gym floors when in use.
Which Exercises Can I Use the Push Up Stands For?
The Fitness-Mad Angled Handles aren't just for regular push ups! Have a look at some of our favourite exercises you can perform with this product:
- Wide grip push up: This one is almost identical to a push up, although instead place the bars slightly outside of shoulder level. This provides a new challenge that your body is probably not used to.
- Mountain climbers: Start in a plank position holding the bars. Alternate quickly between legs, pulling one knee in towards your chest and extending it. Make sure to squeeze your abs tight every time you pull in your knee to work the core extra hard.
- L-sit: Ready for a challenge? Start by sitting between the bars with your legs out in front of you, and reach down to hold a handle with each hand. Push up until your buttocks are off the ground, and try to hold this 'L' shape as long as you can!
How Do I Clean My Angled Push Up Handles?
For minor stains and marks, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh cleaning detergents on this product.
- Length: 20.5cm
- Width: 10.5cm
- Height: 11cm
- Weight: 241g (482g together)
- Material: Polypropylene handles/ TPE handle grips and feet