Fitness-Mad Resistance Band (Pack of 10)
Resistance training is great for improving muscle strength and overall fitness, and if you've used a resistance band for training before, you may want to consider buying your bands in bulk. The Fitness-Mad Resistance Band (Pack of 10) is available in 3 different strengths ranging from light to strong, so that you can find your perfect level and switch as you progress. Regardless of your age or current fitness level, resistance training can be beneficial for all kinds of reasons including muscle building, sports performance and rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Resistance Band Pack?
Resistance bands can be used to build muscle in the same way as free weights, by adding intensity to workouts and employing stabilising muscle groups. They create resistance to improve muscle strength, flexibility and tone. Try increasing your number of reps to make your muscles burn and contract hard for maximum gains.
Key Features and Benefits
- Pack of 10 Fitness-Mad Resistance Bands for cost-efficiency
- Available in 3 strengths for varied resistance options
- Supplied in individual zip-lock bags for easy storage
What Do Resistance Bands Do?
Resistance bands, also known as exercise bands, are extremely versatile and can be used to spice up virtually any workout. There are lots of benefits alongside strengthening and building muscle, including the following:
- To reduce chance of injury: Resistance bands create less force on the joints than weight training, limiting the risk of injuries. This is also great for users with existing injuries, as it enables a high-quality workout without the use of dumbbells.
- For rehabilitation: Bands provide a range of resistance levels to target specific muscles. This is useful for any individual recovering from an injury, or seniors who want to improve their flexibility and range of motion.
- For more exercise options: There's only so much you can do with dumbbells, but resistance bands open up a much wider variety of moves and techniques through vertical or horizontal use.
How To Use Fitness-Mad Resistance Bands
Resistance bands add resistance to bodyweight or weighted workouts, as well as Pilates and similar toning exercises. Take a look at the video below to see what kind of Pilates exercises can be performed with these bands.
Which Strength Is Right for Me?
The Fitness-Mad Resistance Band is available in 3 strengths, so you can easily find the one that best suits your needs. Different strengths are suitable for different applications:
- Light: The lightest band is ideal for those new to resistance training, or for use in therapy and when recovering from injury.
- Medium: Suitable for those familiar with resistance training or those who are reasonably fit.
- Strong: The strongest band is perfect for anyone looking to add that extra challenge to their workout.
|Strength ||Fitness Level ||Colour |
|Light ||Beginner ||Red |
|Medium ||Average ||Blue |
|Strong ||Athletic ||Black |
Each band has a width of 15cm and a length of 150cm.
Multi-Pack to Save You Money
This product offers a great solution for saving money by allowing you to purchase the Fitness-Mad Resistance Band in bulk. Each band comes in an individual bag, and each pack of 10 includes a resistance training booklet that covers the key resistance exercises. This is ideal for individuals who wish to buy a large number of bands for their gym or studio.
How To Care for Your Resistance Bands
Resistance bands are made of latex, an organic natural substance that will break down and deteriorate over time. To reduce the speed of deterioration, ensure to protect them from the following elements:
- Extreme temperatures
- Sweat and moisture
Resistance bands should be laid flat and dusted with talcum powder from time to time. This prevents the rubber from sticking together when warm and will aid the process of tying and untying the bands.
Please note that these products contain latex. Do not use if you are allergic.