After injury, one of the best ways to promote healing and reduce further damage is to provide compression and support to the injured area. The LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Support does just that, helping to stabilise the lower leg, making it ideal for rehabilitation of injuries such as calf strain and shin splints.
This shin and calf brace is available in one size, designed to fit most users.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Support?
The shin and calf brace provides support, heat-retention and compression to the lower leg, namely on the calf and upper shin. The compression it provides will both stabilise the area, and increase blood flow through the leg. This will help to encourage a speedy recovery, as well as prevent the overstretching that can lead to muscle strain and injury.
This brace is supplied in one size to fit most users, so adjustment straps are crucial. That's why it includes a layer of Velcro, allowing a wide range of calf sizes to enjoy bespoke support and the perfect level of compression for their injury. Due to this feature, the upper portion of the tibia and calf will be well supported, and ready for anything.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the shin and calf, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Features and Benefits
- Provides firm support around the shin and calf
- Compresses the area to reduce swelling
- Reduces stiffness and promotes blood flow
- Recommended for soft tissue injuries
- Includes Velcro strapping for adjustable support
- Ideal for most lower leg injuries, including muscle strain
- Suitable for treatment of shin splints
- Supports upper portion of tibia and calf
- Stretch fabric is comfortable and soft
- Made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry