After injury, one of the best ways to promote healing and reduce further damage is to provide compression and support to the injured area. The LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Sleeve does just that, helping to stabilise the lower leg, making it perfect for the treatment of soft tissue injuries including shin splints.
This Shin and Calf Sleeve is available in four sizes, from Small to Extra Large. Select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. All sizes are suitable for both the left and right leg.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Sleeve?
This brace provides support, heat and compression to the lower portion of the tibia as well as the achilles tendon, making it ideal for those who've experienced muscle and tendon strains in that area. The stretch fabric makes the level of compression consistent and reliable, and also ensures the sleeve is easy to slip on and off. By compressing the area and retaining heat, this sleeve can improve circulation, thus quickening the healing process.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Shin and Calf Sleeve is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the shin and calf, keeping the area warm and increasing the blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Provides firm support around the shin and calf
- Compresses the joint to reduce swelling
- Reduces stiffness and promotes blood flow
- Recommended for soft tissue injuries
- Suitable for treatment of shin splints
- Supports lower portion of tibia and achilles tendon
- Stretch fabric is comfortable and easy to slip on and off
- Made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your shin while in a standing position.
|Size ||Shin Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||32.5 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37.5cm |
|Large ||37.5 - 42.5cm |
|Extra Large ||42.5 - 45cm |