If you've experienced an injury to your elbow, or if you feel you could use a boost to your performance, a garment that provides compression and support will always be beneficial. The LP Power Elbow Sleeve does just that, helping to improve muscle balance, joint stability and overall performance in the elbow. By improving the kinetic chain movement of elbow flexion and extension, this sleeve can help accumulate energy, prevent injury and improve endurance.
The Elbow Power Sleeve is available in four sizes, each with the choice of a white or black colour. Select your desired size and colour from the drop-down menus at the top of this page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Power Elbow Sleeve?
Instability in the elbow can hurt your performance through a range of activities, and also greatly increase the chance of injury. This sleeve works to improve muscle balance, therefore enhancing joint stability and giving you more control of your arm and elbow. The short sleeve allows comfortable motion without restricting movement, while the seamless Lycra Soft allows your arm to breathe for long-term comfort.
Increases Blood Flow
As your muscles tire, blood flow is reduced, which causes you to slow down and your performance to suffer. This sleeve improves kinetic chain movement through your forearm, elbow and bicep, accumulating the energy you need for activities like throwing, striking and bowling. The compression helps to increase circulation in your arm, while subsequently improving your endurance and reducing the likelihood of muscle strains.
- Provides support to the elbow and forearm
- Power band around the elbow improves muscle balance
- Enhances joint stability with compression and support
- Improves kinetic chain movement to enhance performance
- Ideal for activities like throwing, striking and bowling
- Provides compression to increase blood flow
- Helps to improve endurance during intense activity
- Prevents the likelihood of muscle strains in the elbow
- Allows comfortable motion without restricting movement
- Made of Lycra Soft material for durability, breathability and comfort
Power Sleeve Sizing
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your forearm, and refer to the table below.
|Size ||Forearm Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||20.3 - 24.2cm |
|Medium ||24.2 - 28cm |
|Large ||28 - 31.8cm |
|Extra Large ||31.8 - 35.6cm |
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash wish mild soap in water
- Rinse thoroughly after washing
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry