ProCare Post-Op Shoe
Following an injury or surgery to the foot, the simple act of walking down the street can cause a great deal of pain. The ProCare Post-Op Shoe provides you with stability and peace of mind by protecting the area while also normalising your gait. Featuring a rigid rocker sole, the support helps ensure you remain comfortable during the recovery process.
Who Can Make Gains with the ProCare Shoe?
The Post-Op Shoe is a safe way of getting back on your feet following an injury to the foot. As the support features a rigid rocker sole, it helps normalise your gait to prevent any side effects to your walking pattern. This means that when you're ready to return to sporting activities, you shouldn't face any reductions in ability and performance.
The shoe is suitable for the following conditions:
- Foot surgery pain
- Metatarsal injuries
- Soft tissue procedures
Key Features and Benefits
- Constructed with a rigid EVA rocker sole for easy ambulation
- Designed with a contoured heel for improved patient comfort
- Low-profile foam and nylon mesh upper with tricot lining to prevent pain
- Protective tongue provides maximum comfort during use
- Constructed with a loop and lock closure for easy adjustments
- Ideal for a range of different post-operative conditions and pain
- Fits either the left or the right foot according to your needs
- Available in four female and five male sizes
Protective and Comfortable Design
The Post-Op Shoe has a range of features that ensure you remain at ease throughout use. This includes its low-profile foam and nylon mesh upper and tricot lining, both of which contribute to protecting your foot from unnecessary knocks and discomfort.
Sizing of the ProCare Protective Shoe
The ProCare Post-Op Shoe is available in four female and five male sizes to provide you with a more tailored fit. To find out which size you require, please check the table below. The sizes are in UK shoe sizes for ease of use.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Sizes 4 - 6 ||Up to Size 1 |
|Small ||Sizes 6 - 8 ||Sizes 1 - 3.5 |
|Medium ||Sizes 8 - 10 ||Sizes 3.5 - 5.5 |
|Large ||Sizes 10 - 12 ||Sizes 5.5 - 7.5 |
|Extra Large ||Size 12 and Above ||N/A |