ProCare Med/Surg Medical Surgical Shoe
When you've recently undergone trauma or surgery to the foot, it's important that you stabilise and support the area if mobility of the foot is allowed. The ProCare Med/Surg Medical Surgical Shoe is adjustable in design, meaning it can accommodate a wide range of casts and dressings. Constructed with a semi-flexible, skid-resistant sole, the support also helps prevent trips and falls, which could cause further injury.
Who Can Make Gains with the Medical Surgical Shoe?
The ProCare Med/Surg Shoe is ideal if you're beginning to get back on your feet following an injury or operation. Designed to stabilise and support your foot, the shoe gives you the confidence and safety to get moving again. This means that when you return to sporting activities or exercise, you'll be in good form to excel.
The ProCare Surgical Shoe is ideal for a range of indications where an additional level of support and protection is required. This includes the following:
- Post-operative conditions
- Post-operative instability
- Post-operative pain
- Post-traumatic conditions
- Post-traumatic instability
- Post-traumatic pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for a variety of post-operative and post-traumatic applications
- Suitable for use when some mobility of the foot is allowed
- Features a foam mesh upper for improved comfort during use
- Constructed with a semi-flexible, skid-resistant sole
- Comfortably contoured heel helps support the area
- Loop and lock contact closure straps for easy adjustments
- Fits either the left or the right foot according to your needs
- Available in four female and five male sizes
Featuring a foam mesh upper and contoured heel, the ProCare Post Op Medical Shoe remains breathable and comfortable. The shoe is designed with an open toe, helping you remain at ease during use, particularly if you live in a country with hot weather. Crafted with loop and lock contact closure straps, the support can also be adjusted to accommodate your cast and dressing, providing you with an improved fit.
Sizing of the ProCare Surgical Shoe
As the Medical Surgical Shoe is constructed in four female and five male sizes, it is suitable for a wide range of users. To find out which size you require, please consult the table below. These sizes are in UK shoe sizes so you don't have to take any unnecessary measurements of your feet!
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Up to Size 4 ||Up to Size 1 |
|Small ||Sizes 4 - 8 ||Sizes 1 - 3.5 |
|Medium ||Sizes 8 - 11 ||Sizes 3.5 - 5.5 |
|Large ||Sizes 11 - 14 ||Sizes 5.5 - 7.5 |
|Extra Large ||Size 14 and Above ||N/A |
Please note the ProCare Medical Surgical Shoe is supplied as a single shoe and is a universal size to fit the left or right foot.