ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe
Diabetic ulcers can become aggravated with seemingly normal daily activities, so it's important that you wear supportive shoes to relieve pressure in the area. The ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe is specifically designed to off-load the ulcerated area of the foot during the treatment of diabetic ulcers. This helps treat the wound, ensuring it doesn't worsen, so you can make a speedy recovery.
Who Can Make Gains with the Off-Loading Diabetic Support?
Many healthcare professionals recommend an off-loading shoe or cast in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers as a result of their efficacy, and the ProCare Off-Loading Shoe is no exception. The shoe is an excellent way of ensuring you're able to recover quickly, allowing you to return to your active lifestyle as quickly as possible. Designed to off-load pressure on the ulcer, this shoe allows you to gradually increase your activity levels.
Features and Benefits of the Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe
- Designed for users with diabetic ulcers on the foot
- Off-loads the ulcerated area of the foot
- Made from lightweight and breathable material
- Easy-to-remove Impax foam blocks for tailored relief
- Square toe box and wide foot bed leave ample room for dressing
- Removable reinforced toe cover protects from external aggression
- Allows easy access to the treatment area
- Seamless design helps eliminate the potential for skin breakdown
- Available in four sizes for a more tailored fit
- Fits either the left or right foot according to your needs
This ProCare Diabetes Shoe includes a tri-laminate Impax grid insole that's designed to redistribute load away from ulcers. With easy-to-remove Impax foam blocks, you can adapt the insole according to the location of your ulcer.
Comfortable and Supportive
The Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe contains a lightweight, breathable material that enhances your comfort and promotes compliance. The squared toe box and wide foot bed leave ample room for wound dressings.
The shoe also features a removable, reinforced toe cover that protects the toes from external aggression while allowing easy access to the treatment area. The rocker bottom helps to redistribute your weight across the plantar surface to off-load the wound area.
Sizing Chart for Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe
This ProCare Diabetic Shoe is available in four sizes and will fit the right or left foot. Please see the sizing table below to decide which size you require.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Sizes 3.5 - 5.5 ||Sizes 4 - 6 |
|Medium ||Sizes 6 - 8 ||Sizes 6.5 - 8.5 |
|Large ||Sizes 8.5 - 10.5 ||Sizes 9 - 10 |
|Extra Large ||Sizes 11 - 13.5 ||Size 10.5 and Above |