Impax Grid Insole for the ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe
The ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe is an excellent shoe for off-loading pressure on your diabetic ulcers. However, after a great deal of use, the included insole can become worn. This Impax Grid Insole is a replacement or spare accessory that can be used in the same way as the original insert.
Who Can Make Gains with the Impax Grid Insole?
The Impax Grid Insole is designed to protect your foot in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. The insert helps you gradually get back on your feet to prevent reductions in your performance level when you're able to get back to your active lifestyle.
The ProCare Off-Loading Shoe has been specifically designed for diabetics suffering from diabetic foot. Indications include the following:
- Alternative treatment when total contact casting is not an option
- Treatment of ulcerative or pre-ulcerative conditions of the foot
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce pressure on diabetic ulcers
- Grid design allows for a continuous plantar surface
- Available in four different sizes according to your shoe size
- Fits either the left or the right foot for versatile use
- Redistributes weight away from ulcers
- Top insole layer stays in contact with plantar surface to prevent 'hot spots'
- Designed with removable foam blocks for a tailored support
Why Should I Choose the Impax Insole?
This insole helps reduce and redistribute pressure in targeted areas
The Impax Grid Insole is designed to off-load pressure from a specific area. As you can see from the image above, the insert is highly effective at doing so. This is the result of its design, as the blocks can be removed according to your needs.
Sizing of the Impax Grid Insole
The Impax Grid Insole is available in four sizes that correspond to the sizing of the ProCare Off-Loading Shoe. To find out which size you require, please check your shoe or check the table below.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||Sizes 3.5 - 5.5 ||Sizes 4 - 6 |
|Medium ||Sizes 6 - 8 ||Sizes 6.5 - 8.5 |
|Large ||Sizes 8.5 - 10.5 ||Sizes 9 - 10 |
|Extra Large ||Sizes 11 - 13.5 ||Sizes 10.5+ |