It's important to stay protected in your training, especially if you're a runner or basketball player, but unfortunately most knee pads out there are unwieldy and obtrusive. The Rehband PRN Neoprene Knee Pad (7mm) is developed with streamlined design, and is designed to supply maximum comfort and provide the best protection whilst increasing your speed and agility.
Who Make Gains with the Neoprene PRN Knee Pad?
Building on Rehband's research in anatomic design and evolving background of support and brace technology, the PRN Knee Pad is the pinnacle of knee protection. If you play in athletic high contact sports, its imperative to stay protected and agile. Fluid, lightweight and power responsive, this knee pad will ensure you are ahead of the curb, supplying explosive power and protection round the clock.
Key Features of the PRN Knee Pad
- Flat-lock seam construction and 7mm thick neoprene provides dense protection
- Neoprene compression allows for sustained warmth and increased blood pressure
- Low friction feature allows for slide on impact, decreasing risk of direct blows
- Unique anatomical design provides improved moisture management
- Medically classified device which means this product is certified to work as described
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Does the PRN Knee Pad Alleviate?
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Prevention of injuries through increased blood flow
- Provides protection against falls and blows to the knee
- Alleviates soft tissue overload
- General soreness, general impact prevention
What Size Should I Choose?
The PRN Knee Pad is available in six sizes from Extra Small to XX-Large; please check the chart below to find your size. Keep your knee slightly bent at roughly a 30° angle and measure the circumference of your knee 10cm below the patella (knee-cap).
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
What Materials Is the PRN Knee Pad Made From?
The Knee Pad is made from:
- 7mm thick SBR/Neoprene
- Steel splints
Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours using a laundry bag or net. Stretch product while wet and allow to air-dry.