Playing endurance sports like rugby and basketball can really wear out your knees, which can cause problems in training and potentially impact future matches. Designed for 7 - 11 year olds, the Rehband PRN Neoprene Knee Pads for Kids are designed to maximise athletic performance and protection, whilst ensuring the utmost comfort.
Who Can Make Gains with the PRN Knee Pads?
The PRN Knee Pads are designed to provide sporty 8 - 13 year olds with the explosive power they need to play. With a specialised anatomic cut and diamond velour protection, these knee pads provide superior protection to other knee pads on the market. Moreover, these pads will stabilise their muscles, keeping them ahead of the game with the confidence they need.
Key Features of the Rehband PRN Neoprene Knee Pads
- Diamond Velour protection offers a low friction feature that ensures slide-on-impact
- Specialised anatomic cut and smart seam construction for maximum comfort
- Made with perforated 5mm Neoprene which maximises heat and moisture management
- Compresses the knee joint, stabilising movement and keeping you anchored
- Medically classified device meaning the pads work as intended
- Available in 3 sizes to suit most users
What Conditions Can the Knee Pads Help?
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Alleviates soft tissue overload
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the ideal size, please measure the circumference of your knee and match the meas
|Size of Knee Pads ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||26 - 28cm (10.2 - 11") |
|Medium ||28 - 30cm (11 - 11.8") |
|Large ||30 - 32 (11.8 - 12.5") |
How Do You Apply the Rehband PRN Neoprene Junior Knee Pads?
- Place the support on the knee
- The curve of the outside seams should be at the same level with the joint
- Position protective pad on the tip of the knee
What Materials Are the Knee Pads Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Padding: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air-dry
This product contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.