Pain in the legs is common, especially among runners. If you suffer from pain in your Achilles or surrounding lower leg tendons and muscles, try the Rehband UD Neoprene Achilles Support. Specially designed to target lower leg muscles and tendons with compression, warmth and support, these sleeves will alleviate leg pain and prevent injury.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Neoprene Achilles Supports?
Tears to lower leg muscles, including those to the Achilles tendon, are among the most common exercise related injuries. Enduring one injury is painful enough – unfortunately another is likely to follow, as these injuries are likely to reoccur after initial damage. To provide support and prevent future injury, take precautionary measures and purchase a pair of Rehband UD Neoprene Achilles Supports: they will not only protect against muscle tearing and tissue damage, but will provide a boost to your athletic performance.
Key Features of the UD Neoprene Achilles Supports
- Neoprene compression and warmth allows for targeted pain relief
- Thick material protects Achilles from heavy impact on hard surfaces
- Increased blood circulation which allows for superior recovery and reduced swelling
- Medically classified device which means this product is certified to work as intended
- Available in four different sizes to suit most users
How Do I Apply the Achilles Supports?
The support should be put on around the foot and pulled upward so that the calf muscle, Achilles tendon, heel, and shin bone with surrounding muscles are covered by the thicker neoprene material.
Which Size Should I Choose?
Keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference of the widest part of the calf.
|Size of Supports ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||34 - 36cm (13.3 - 14.2") |
|Medium ||36 - 38cm (14.2 - 15") |
|Large ||38 - 41cm (15 - 16.1") |
|Extra Large ||41 - 44cm (16.1 - 17.3") |
What Materials Are the Rehband UD Neoprene Achilles Supports Made From?
- Fabric: 78% Polymide, 22% Elastane
- Cover and Lining: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.