If you suffer from chronic ankle instability, ankle pains or Achilles tendon injuries, the Rehband UD Neoprene Adjustable Ankle Brace will provide immediate pain relief and support to your affected ankle. Developed through years of anatomic research, this ankle support allows for superior ankle mobility by supplying inversion and eversion control, without limiting plantar flexion and dorsiflexion.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Neoprene Adjustable Ankle Brace?
The Rehband UD Neoprene Adjustable Ankle Brace is designed to provide the ultimate support to the ankle, allowing for injury prevention and rapid recovery. If you are an active person who wants to stay in the game, Rehband's brace is the perfect companion - drawing upon decades of anatomic research and development, the brace utilises comfort and compression to outstanding effect.
Key Features of the Rehband UD Neoprene Adjustable Ankle Brace
- Stabilising strap for increased support and inversion control
- Strapping system adjusts for varying ankle sizes and comfort
- Low-profile design that easily fits inside of a shoe for convenience
- Anatomic design that maximises both the stabilisation and flexibility of the ankle joint
- Classified as a medical device which means this brace is certified to work as instructed
- Made with neoprene, allowing for greater warmth and blood circulation around the ankle
- Sold individually as a single unit
- Available in 2 sizes
What Conditions Does the Rehband UD Neoprene Adjustable Ankle Brace Alleviate?
Using a combination of compression, warmth and anatomic stabilisation, this ankle support provides stability, support and pain relief for a number of conditions, including:
- Ankle sprains
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload in the ankle area
- Ankle pain, inflammation, and wear-and-tear injuries
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Feeling of instability/ligament instabilities
How Do You Apply the Ankle Brace?
- Open all closures of the support and place it under the insole of the shoe.
- Close the upper and lower closures. Tighten until the desired pressure is reached (as tight as possible, while still comfortable).
- Pull the diagonal strap through the D-ring and fasten it with Velcro: From the outer side of the foot to the inner side of support, when the injury is on the outer side of the foot. Or from the inner side of the foot to the outer side of support, when the injury is on the inner side of the foot.
- Stabilise the support by pulling the wide strap around the ankle and tightening it until the desired pressure is reached.
- If you cannot remove the insole of the shoe, use the adhesive insole (included in the package) for the support.
- Remove the protective film and place the insole on the plastic part that is in contact with the foot.
- Place the support directly in the shoe, with the back of the support against the heel counter of the shoe.
What Size Should I Choose?
Place the sole on the floor and measure the circumference around the ankle.
|Size of Ankle Brace ||Measurement of Ankle Circumference (cm) |
|Medium ||22 - 24cm (8.7 - 9.4") |
|Large ||24 - 26cm (9.4 - 10.2") |
What Materials is the Ankle Brace Made From?
- Polyolefin insole
- Plastic details
- Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable plastic parts
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal.
This item contains neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.