If you suffer from hyper-extension of the knee, osteoarthritis or general knee instability, it can often be uncomfortable doing everyday activities. Designed to alleviate pressure and pain, the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace utilises compression, warmth and stability in order to mitigate negative symptoms in your affected knee.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace?
The Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace is designed to ensure maximum recovery and rehabilitation of the afflicted knee and, moreover, prevent further injury: utilising a soft neoprene blend, the UD Stable Knee Brace provides therapeutic heat compression and allows for added adjustability with flexible splints. If you're an athlete who suffers from hyper-extension of the knee and general instability, choose the UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace and reach your potential.
Key Features of the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace
- Neoprene compression increases blood circulation allowing for rapid recovery
- Flexible splints for added adjustability and stability
- Built in patellar-support for further aid to particular injuries and conditions
- Medically classified device, meaning this brace is certified to work as intended
- Available in 6 different sizes to suit most knees
What Conditions Does the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace Alleviate?
- Knee hyper-extension
- General knee instability
- Knee collateral ligament injury
- Knee pain with moderate ligament instabilities
- Cartilage injuries
- Meniscus problems or injuries to the calf or thigh muscles
- Soft tissue overload
How Do You Apply the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace?
- Adjust the splints individually
- Open all the Velcro closures and pull the brace up to the knee joint. The patella cutout should be centred on the patella
- Adjust all Velcro straps
What Size Should I Choose?
The Knee Brace is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the affected knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the leg, 10cm below the patella.
|Size of Knee Brace ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
How Do You Adjust the Splints?
It's recommended that the splints be adjusted by a skilled person such as your local GP or consultant. The easiest way to shape the splint is by bending it further at the pre-made bend. The splint should only be bent sideways.
- First bend the splint in the direction that it would allow it to fit your leg best
- Avoid forcible bending directly against the splint joint
- Bend the splint with a vice or a similar tool or manually
What Materials is the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable splints
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.