If you're a man who suffers with ITBS (runner's knee) and enjoys an active lifestyle, then the Rehband UD Runner's Knee/ITBS Neoprene Tights for Men are for you. Carefully constructed in graded compression for a perfect fit in motion, the UD Runner's Knee Tights support your journey to results.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Neoprene Tights?
Developed through decades of anatomic research, the Rehband UD Tights are designed to pinpoint and ease symptoms of one of the most common injuries in endurance sports: runner's knee and IT band related issues. Unlike other products on the market, they provide relief to the entire IT-band area fo pain relief and prevention of reoccurring injuries.
Key Features of the Rehband UD Neoprene Tights
- Neoprene warmth and compression targets and soothes areas associated with runner's knee and ITBS
- Constructed with breathable Polymide and SBR, a breathable material that has quick-dry properties
- Increases muscle coordination in the hip and leg area, allowing for greater range of motion
- Reflective details on the back increase your visibility and keep you safe
- Medically classified device which means these tights are certified to work as intended
- Available in 5 different sizes to suit most users
What Size Should I Choose?
In a standing position measure the circumference around your hips.
|Size of Tights ||Hip Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||90 - 96cm (35.4 - 37.8") |
|Medium ||96 - 102cm (37.8 - 40.1") |
|Large ||102 - 108cm (40.1 - 42.5") |
|Extra Large ||108 - 114cm (42.5 - 44.9") |
|XX-Large ||114 - 120cm (44.9 - 47.2") |
How Do You Apply the Rehband ITBS Tights?
You can pull these tights on in the same way as any other tights. When applied, the thicker neoprene material should bilaterally cover the outside area of the thighs as well as the knees.
Are There Any Tights Available For Women?
If you are a woman looking for a pair of running tights, we've got you covered! Check out our Rehband UD Runner's Knee/ITBS Neoprene Tights for Women.
What Materials Are the Rehband Tights for Men Made From?
- Fabric: 78% Polymide, 22% Elastane
- Cover and Lining: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.