If you're a woman who suffers with ITBS (Runner's Knee) and enjoy an active lifestyle, then the Rehband UD Runner's Knee/ITBS Neoprene Tights for Women are for you. Carefully constructed in graded compression for the slimmest fit in motion, the UD Runner's Knee Tights support your journey to results.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Runner's Knee Tights?
Developed through decades of anatomic research, the Rehband UD Tights are designed to pinpoint and ease symptoms of one of the most common injuries in endurance sports, Runner's Knee/IT band related issues. Unlike other products on the market, they provide relief to the entire IT-band area; the result is pain relief and a prevention of reoccurring injuries. The user will also experience the overall performance benefit of graded compression, increased blood circulation, coordination, and reduced swelling.
Key Features of the Rehband UD Runner's Knee Tights
- Neoprene warmth and compression targets and soothes areas associated with runner's knee/ITBS
- Constructed with breathable Polymide and SBR, a breathable material that has quick-dry properties
- Increases muscle coordination in the hip and leg area, allowing for greater range of motion
- High-rise waistband with drawstring for comfort, engineered to stay in place during long runs
- Reflective details on the back increase your visibility and keep you safe
- Medically classified device which means these tights are certified to work as intended
- Slimming woman's cut for style and comfort
- Available in 5 different sizes to suit most users
Which Size Should I Choose?
In a standing position measure the circumference around your hips.
|Size of Tights ||Hip Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||84 - 90cm (33.1 - 35.4") |
|Small ||90 - 96cm (35.4 - 37.8") |
|Medium ||96 - 102cm (37.8 - 40.1") |
|Large ||102 - 110cm (40.1 - 42.5") |
|Extra Large ||110 - 118cm (43.3 - 46.4") |
How Do You Apply the Rehband Neoprene Tights?
The thicker, neoprene material should cover bilaterally outside area of thigh and upwards as well as surrounding the knees.
Are There Tights Available For Men?
If you are a male looking for a pair of tights, we've got you covered! Check out our Rehband UD Runner's Knee/ITBS Neoprene Tights for Men.
What Materials Are the Rehband UD Runner's Knee / ITBS Neoprene Tights For Women Made From?
- Fabric: 78% Polymide, 22% Elastane
- Cover and Lining: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.