If you want extra boost and support when you are lifting weights or playing a power sport, you should try the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Knee Support (7mm). Anatomically designed to provide outstanding stabilisation and comfort, this knee support is a must-buy for people who are serious about progress in the gym.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Knee Support (7mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research, the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Knee Support (7mm) is designed to provide the ultimate in powerlifting support. Featuring a secure 7mm thick neoprene blend for therapeutic heat compression and expanded adjustability with semi-flexible straps, this knee brace allows for superior performance in strength training.
Key Features of the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Knee Support (7mm)
- Dense 7mm SBR/Neoprene provides strength and support for knee to execute powerful lifts
- Neoprene compression increases blood circulation and provides pain relief to area
- Expanded adjustability with semi-flexible straps for personal preference
- Medically classified product, which means this support is certified to work as intended
- Bilateral support: fits both right or left knee for your preference
- Available in 5 different sizes
- Sold individually as a single unit
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Knee Support is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference around the leg, 10cm below the patella.
|Size of Knee Support ||Leg Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
How Do You Apply the Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Support?
- Place the support on the knee
- The Rehband logotype on the support should be positioned at the same level as the middle of the joint
- Tighten the straps until you feel the desired pressure from the support
What Materials is the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Knee Support (7mm) Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch support while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the support regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.