Replacement Kit for the Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot
The Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot is an excellent way of getting back on your feet following an injury. However, like any support, the walker boot is susceptible to normal wear and tear if used over long periods of time. When this is the case, the Replacement Kit is an excellent way of replacing worn parts of your walker boot without having to purchase a whole new device.
A replacement insole and insert for the AirSelect Standard Walker Boot is included in this kit. This helps ensure you continue feeling the benefits of the SoftStrike technology used in the support.
Who Can Make Gains with the Kit?
If you want to recover as quickly as possible from your injury, it's important that you stabilise the foot and ankle to prevent further injury or discomfort. This Replacement Kit includes an insole and insert, both of which help cushion your foot against shock. This prevents damage in the area, helping you make a full recovery so you can continue performing the sporting activities you enjoy.
The Aircast AirSelect can be used for a number of different conditions. This includes the following:
- Post-operative immobilisation
- Severe ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the foot, ankle or lower leg
Key Features and Benefits of the Walker Boot and Kit
- Replacement kit includes an insole and insert
- Offers a moderate level of support to injured feet, ankles or lower legs
- High in quality, efficacy and comfort for your peace of mind
- Made with a durable, semi-rigid shell to support the limb
- Shell can be trimmed and moulded under high temperatures
- Two adjustable distal aircells for compression and malleoli support
- Designed with an integrated inflation system that's easy to use
- SoftStrike technology helps absorb and dissipate shock
- Lightweight and lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait
- Three-strap system disperses pressure evenly
- Ensures you're able to continue with your daily activities
- Non-marking, skid-resistant rubber tread for extra traction
Sizing of the AirSelect Standard Walker
The AirSelect Standard Walker Boot is available in five sizes, all of which are determined by UK shoe size. To find out which size you require, please refer to the table below.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Up to Size 3 ||Up to Size 3 |
|Small ||Up to Size 6 ||Sizes 3 - 6 |
|Medium ||Sizes 6 - 9.5 ||Sizes 6 - 9 |
|Large ||Sizes 9.5 - 13.5 ||Sizes 9 - 12 |
|Extra Large ||Size 13.5+ ||Size 12+ |
Innovative SoftStrike Technology
Designed with SoftStrike technology, the Aircast AirSelect Boot features a patented grid design that puts a matrix of shock-absorbing material in direct contact with the heel. This helps cushion the area to reduce heel loading and prevent impact-related stress in the area.
When this technology is coupled with a lightweight, low-profile rocker sole, the boot encourages a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulation. This helps prevent excessive knee hyperextension to reduce the likelihood that you suffer from re-injury.
Ultra Light Design
The Aircast AirSelect Walker Boot is constructed with a semi-rigid shell to provide ample protection to the area. The support is also crafted with structurally engineered vents to maximise airflow and minimise mass without compromising support. This helps ensure you remain comfortable even over long periods.
Every step you take with the AirSelect Walker Boot provides pulsating compression. This is because multiple aircells are layered within the semi-rigid shell for a massaging effect, which helps to reduce oedema.
How Do You Fit the AirSelect Standard Walker?
Fitting the AirSelect Standard Walker Boot is easy. To find out how to do so, watch the video below for a short guide.
- Outer sole: EVA
- Insole: Rubber
Please note that this Replacement Kit does not include the Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot; this must be purchased separately.