The Teeter EZ-UP Inversion Rack is for use with the Teeter Gravity Boots (sold separately), for effective inversion therapy. In today's society, repetitive motions such as sitting, or certain sporting activities, have combined to make back pain one of the most widespread conditions. Lower back pain especially can be debilitating, and the pain it causes can drastically affect your quality of life, preventing you from enjoying life to the fullest.
The EZ-UP inversion Rack can be combined with the Gravity Boots for pain-relieving inversion therapy. Inverted movement is vital to maintaining muscle and joint health by encouraging rehydration and improving flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse are helped to naturally realign with gentle stretching during decompression, resulting in better body symmetry and posture.
Who Can Make Gains with the EZ-UP Inversion Rack?
The Teeter EZ-UP Rack is ideal for anyone who wants to combine it with Gravity Boots for effective inversion therapy. In addition to the benefits outlined above, when you're ready for a body-sculpting workout, inverted exercises target glutes, legs and the core without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine for a versatile product.
The rack doesn't interfere with the normal use of the door, and quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the door frame and allow the rack to be installed in just seconds for the ultimate convenience.
Features and Benefits of the EZ-Up Inversion Rack
- Double-bar system makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets secure the rack to the door frame, but allow for easy removal
- High quality finish with scratch-resistant powder coating
- Door-savers protect the door frame from damage while in use
- Foam hand grips for a comfortable and secure grip
- System includes instructional video and owner’s manual
- 5 year warranty
Specifications of the Teeter EZ-UP
- Weight Capacity - 113 kg (250 lbs)
- Assembled dimensions - Fits door frames from 28 - 36" (71 - 91cm)
- Packaged dimensions - 26.5" x 28 " x 5"
- Packaged weight - 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
Non UK Mainland Delivery
At Think Sport, we always strive to provide free delivery on all items over £40. However, with Teeter products there may be an additional charge for delivery to non UK Mainland addresses and Highland and Island addresses. In this case, we always work to minimise the courier costs and pass these on to our customers at cost price.