Thuasne Genu Ligaflex ROM Knee Support
Knee injuries can cause severe pain and discomfort in the area, particularly if the injury affects the way you walk. The Thuasne Genu Ligaflex ROM Knee Support replicates natural movement of the knee to re-train your knee to move in the correct way. This helps you get back on your feet, making it perfect for professional athletes and weekend warriors alike.
Who Can Make Gains with the Genu Ligaflex ROM?
There's nothing worse than sustaining an injury in your knee when you're making progress in your training. You might feel as though this will set you back to such an extent that you'll never catch up with the competition. The Genu Ligaflex ROM Support has been designed to protect and compress your knee, allowing you to heal quickly so you can return to your sporting activities with limited deficits.
As the knee support is also an ideal intermediate-level product for sporting activities, it can also be used while you play. The Ligaflex ROM has contoured aluminium uprights for an improved fit and greater control, making it perfect for when you're getting back into your training sessions but need that extra bit of stability.
Key Features and Benefits
- TM5+ Hinge replicates natural movement of the knee
- Exclusive Synergistic Suspension Strap
- Patented integrated anti-slip silicon knitting
- Tool-less hinge with easy-to-apply flexion and extension stops
- Restricts your range of motion
- Anterior opening for easy application
- Easy-to-use Velcro tabs
- Low profile tension buckles
- Contoured aluminium uprights
- Improves control and fit
- Provides medical-grade compression
- Knee Brace is practitioner friendly
- Available in six different sizes
Can Be Applied Easily
Designed with an anterior opening, the Knee Support can be put in place quickly and easily. You can also adjust the Genu Ligaflex by simply altering the position of the Velcro tabs. The hinge requires no tools to apply, while the support's flexion and extension stops take minutes to attach to the brace.
Sizing of the Ligaflex ROM
It's easy to find out which size of the Thuasne Genu Ligaflex ROM Knee Brace will support you most; simply measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the patella with your knee slightly bent. Check the table below and use the drop down menu to choose your size at the top of the page.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||32 - 34cm |
|Small ||35 - 37cm |
|Medium ||38 - 41cm |
|Large ||42 - 45cm |
|Extra Large ||46 - 49cm |
|XX-Large ||50 - 53cm |
Which Conditions Can the Support Help with?
The Ligaflex ROM Knee Support can help with the following conditions:
- Early stage osteoarthritis
- Meniscus injuries
- Mild to moderate ligament injuries
- Mild to moderate ligament instabilities
- Post-operative meniscal repairs
- Sporting activities